What's new

StarDawg Guava x Apollo11-f3 Bodhi Testers. PH-Patrol Grow

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great smoke report and the bud looks delicious. Well done PH.
Always a pleasure Bmac.Thanks for your constant support in all my post.
Sincerely

Looks and sounds so dank my friend, you crushed these A11 hybrids :tiphat:
Trying to bring the fire in the middle of the snow.
Big smiles Sour-D:)
Thanks for your input

Nice report, thanks
Stardawg guava xA11f3 was a nice test.Thanks for your participation.It helps push me to get the report up.
Take it easy Joint:tiphat:
Boom. Thanks for the report, very well documented. Definitely jealous as a mafucka heh.

I hope you swing in on the next Mikell.I appreciate your words and all your contributions in the organic soil threads.
Thanks much

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Much love my brother thanks. Glad you dig the thread.

Yeah good old Bostich... almost unbreakable. Can't mushroom the plunger unless you are retarded. Don't hit a primatech to hard...

Don't fuck with the rolling attachment for Bostich it sucks.

My Dewalt is basically a lighter more modern Bostich that fires staples and cleats though I preffer cleats 90% ot the time.

I'm a master of board changes. Even on tough shit like tropical walnut that likes to shatter when you try take it out. Two words motherfuckers FIEN SAW!!!

I love you nailed your floor. I wish I could post some of my work, the last floor I worked on was insured for 250 000.... they insured the fucking floor... I didn't even know that was possible. Then guess what good thing they did cause I had to redo half of it good thing the store had backstock (most expensive boards there so it didn't sell at 50 bucks a square foot :laughing:) after the appliance delivery guys failed to use a airs led or even a moving pad and destroyed the floor... think a shit trail of destruction about 100 feet long. I wasn't happy. The home owner wanted to kill the delivery guys and totally geeked... in the end insurance paid me and for the wood. Lucky motherfuckers.

You are killing it brother. You are so awesome

Coco thanks for your participation and your support on both my test grows.
It has been an interesting grow for sure:biggrin:
Protection of floors is a must. conscientious people who understand there jobs is a good way to avoid headache.
A painter spilt close to a gallon of pain in the middle of a finished maple floor on a last minute color change.
He picked up the customers cat and placed it in the middle of the paint.Problem solved:nono:
Crazy

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Final grow report

Final grow report

Grow environment
Indoor tent-3x3x6.5 air filtration with fan.
Lighting - 600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH coolTube.
Adjusted light wattage as plants grew.
Soil- 100% organic A custom mix
Germination tech-24 hour h20 then paper towels
Water-Rested Tap water7.0
Fertilizer- Tea and other concoctions.
Grow style- all ways exploring.I grow them natural as I can so I get the maximum natural expression.
Light cycle-24hr seedlings 18/6Veg 11/13 flower
Container-K cups seedlings,2 gal Veg, Kept in 2 gal for flower.

Vegged my plants for about 7 weeks in K cups and then into 2 gal.
I flowered them for 73 days in the 2 gal pots.
I am kicking myself for not repotting them into 3 gallon for flower.I felt this effected the yield some what.i just did not have the floor space for them.Too many plants.
They all grew problem free.
They had a slight nitrogen deficiency in flower but it was corrected easily.
My #7 faded and was a faster finisher than my #1 and 2.
they all need stalk support but branches held to the end.
The 1 and 2 stalks and branches were very fleshy and new untill the end.
There was not much of a stretch on these babies witch is a good thing for some growers. I personally Love big stretches.
If some one else grew I would try larger pots in flower and trim lower staulk a third up.Best production on top of plant.
I found no male organs during grow or seeds after the plant was trimmed and jared. Stable

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#7 lower bud
picture.php

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Hell of a report PH. Just read it in it's entirety.

Do you know if this one ever got released?

I'm planning on picking up some Guava Hashplant for the vault since I really dig the 88g13hp crosses but I'm also interested in trying something with the apollo11 in it.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hell of a report PH. Just read it in it's entirety.

Do you know if this one ever got released?

I'm planning on picking up some Guava Hashplant for the vault since I really dig the 88g13hp crosses but I'm also interested in trying something with the apollo11 in it.

Hey my man Silver
I have no idea about Bodhi's plans for this particular line.
My suspicions are that he won't be using the Apollo's any more.
I could be dead wrong I just have not seen any activity with it and Brother Grimm seems to be back in business.
In my two test the apollo brought something very nice to the table for a sativa male.
I have much love for 88g13hp.I currently have test in progress with him.
If you move forward with the guava-hp keep me in the loop I would love to see the turnout.

PH:tiphat:

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Ah yes that makes sense about the Grimm bros. Bodhi is a class act.

I'll tune you in if I end up getting and running a pack. Waiting to see how the Illuminati Stardawg clone turns out (in week 2 of flower) to see if that's an avenue I want to explore before hopping on those Guava HP beans.

I did just order some Chem Kesey tho:biggrin:

Couldn't help it. I'm a fan of the author Kesey.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ah yes that makes sense about the Grimm bros. Bodhi is a class act.

I'll tune you in if I end up getting and running a pack. Waiting to see how the Illuminati Stardawg clone turns out (in week 2 of flower) to see if that's an avenue I want to explore before hopping on those Guava HP beans.

I did just order some Chem Kesey tho:biggrin:

Couldn't help it. I'm a fan of the author Kesey.

My Brother Grimm suspicion is exactly that a suspicion.I hope I'm wrong.:)

Illuminati Stardawg clone HMMM interesting very interesting.:chin:

I just had a noob inquiry on growing and seeds. I made Chem Kesey a strong suggestion along with a couple of others. You know a shortcut to great genetics.
Well he was not having it and I believe he popped on some green house seeds.:biggrin:
Good Lord:)
Although super lemon haze is on my bucket list.

Once again keep me in the loop.Chem Kesey should be a dandy.

Thanks Much Silver

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
I too hope you are wrong but you mentioning the Apollo/Grimm thing reminded me that I may have read something similar about Bodhi discontinuing the use of that parentage on another site.

I could be wrong though, I don't trust my memory completely. Been lurking canna forums wayyyy to much lately.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great report with lovely bits of info. I got a good laugh when you overslept. Easy does it.

Oh yeah I remember that little slick move I made.:biggrin:
As you can see we are running a tight operation over here.:biggrin:

Thanks for swinging in on the report and the rep Brain-S glad you got a chuckle too.:bigeye:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
you did an amazing job my friend....

they look perfect...

kudos!

*the a11g hybrids will not be released commercially, but the left over test beans will show up as freebies and at charity auctions....

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Appreciation and Passion

Appreciation and Passion

you did an amazing job my friend....

they look perfect...

kudos!
Hey Bodhi
I want to thank you for the opportunity with your creative offspring.
Also your consistent generosity towards me and others is infectious.:)
Growing these plants bring me a lot of happiness in life and provide medicine and wellness for those that need it.

Your Favorite pain in the ass.
PH-Patrol:)