What's new

StarDawg Guava x Apollo11-f3 Bodhi Testers. PH-Patrol Grow

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Had a bit of grow drama this morning.
I woke up late and the tent did not get opened in time.
Fucking temp was up to 95 degrees.I was not a happy camper.
I wake up at 5am every day including Sundays and today 6:30.:dunno:
I was dancing around in my underwear unzipping the tent while being blinded by my light.Not good.
I had apologized to my babies and then finally get some coffee.

Not a great start to the day.:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Apollo 11 info

Apollo 11 info

Bodhi Seeds
Bodhi Seeds - Apollo 11 Genius Pheno
Brothers grimm cindy and apollo family releases have always been a treasure trove for quick finishing indoor sativa dominant plants,some people even say the closest they have ever gotten to the holy grail. it seems like c99 has gotten alot of attention recently... and dont get me wrong, i love c99 for its big yeilds of zippy melony buds, but my real love is for the genius clone and her children a11 and a13. apollo 11 for me is much deeper, psychedelic,feminine, motivating mind fire... with beautiful frosty extraterrestrial buds, peach hairs, and the aroma of pineapple cheetos. this release is my selection twords the genius pheno, from fet of spice brothers selection twords the g pheno, from a large population of original brothers grimm a11 stock. i made these originally for myself to cross into the genius and a13 clones, but its such an amazing plant ive decided to get these out asap, share the love, and hope you get as much enjoyment as i have from her. look for the more bushy g phenos, some with atypical branching, great for scrog, nice yeilds, extreme bag appeal, extreme mind appeal... beautiful stuff!!!!

Genetics: genius x c99 f3 via brothers grimm/fet
Flowering Time: short
Height: Medium
Characteristics: psychedelic pineapple mind cheetos

Brothers Grimm apollo11

Smoke report by ReverendMaynard on Posted 23 July 2011
What can I say...this weed is stellar. It has greened out 3 of my grower friends and puts me into space just off of one tiny bowl.

Taste - Pineapple and hash. When smoked in a joint, half way through you have to put it out, cut it open and bowl it because the resin just clogs up the joint and deposits huge globs of resin on you teeth lol.

Smell - Pineapples and hash. Either in the jar or on fire, this smells delicious.

High - Unreal. Even the snobbiest of pot snobs will get absolutely crippled. Pain? Check. Depression? Check. Feelings of intergalactic oneness? CHECK!

Look - Perfectly trimmed and grown with obvious attention to detail and true growers passion.

Overall. 9.5/10 Nothing gets a 10/10 from me, but this is as close as it gets to sativa perfection. Not as paranoia inducing as C99 pineapple pheno thanks to the Genius.

Cheers,
RM

Bodhi Apollo 11=Genius x c99 f3 via brothers grimm/fet Report by funkmonk 8/02/2012 Rated 9 out of 10

Been 1 of my Holy Grails. The Apollo 11 from Bohdi is by far the fastest growing sativa doms. 45-55 days and she stinks up the Temple. Lovely Pineapple scent with a funky deep cheese. One negative is the structure is weak. Popcorn to baseball heads. If done right 99% of plant is oozing with shiny tichs. Pretty peach hairs with a dark neon green color. Covered in resin that can give a greyish tint when light hits her. GLOVES MUST BE WORN!!!!!!!!!!! ONE STICKY MESS!!! find yourself cleaning scissors often. THANKS BOHDI FOR THE ENLIGHTMENT!!!!! FUNK MONK

Croissant

nice I haven't tried bodhis apollo11 but I have tried a few different phenols of the old stock.

I tried the lemon genius phenol which was remarkably clear headed enough so it would not hinder complex math and was extremely functional.

I also tried a few sort of hashy slightly spiced phenols that had a boring flat high that was up but mucky headed.

that lemon was the bell ringer for me. Although I have had jack herer phenols that beat the Apollo 11 in every area none of them possessed that special extreme lucidity of the lemon genius phenol.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
nice I haven't tried bodhis apollo11 but I have tried a few different phenols of the old stock.

I tried the lemon genius phenol which was remarkably clear headed enough so it would not hinder complex math and was extremely functional.

I also tried a few sort of hashy slightly spiced phenols that had a boring flat high that was up but mucky headed.

that lemon was the bell ringer for me. Although I have had jack herer phenols that beat the Apollo 11 in every area none of them possessed that special extreme lucidity of the lemon genius phenol.

Thank you Croissant for your hands on input.These are the kind of personal experiences that enhance a grow report a ton. For me and for future growers.
Bodhi chose a apollo11f3 male for this Marriage.I Hope it brings some of that lemon geniuse to his cross.
Great share Brother:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Stardawg Guava Cut (will add more)

Stardawg Guava Cut (will add more)

Info on Stardawg Guava Cut

Not Written by PH-Patrol
BEHIND THE STRAIN: GUAVA DAWG
December 01, 2012 | DR. SCANDERSON FOR NORTHWEST LEAF
This massively stinky bud offers up exceptionally smooth, lip-smacking fruit flavor

GENETICS:
Star Dawg (Chem Dawg4 xTres Dawg) X Tres Dawg (Chem DawgD x Double Dawg [{Chem DawgD} x{Afghani #1}]
Aka Guava Chem, Guava Kush, GuayabaChem
LINEAGE:
Top Dawg Genetics brings one of thevery finest Chem Dawg creations to market. Representing NYC, TopDawg has some of the finest sourfuelcentric genetics around and withhands like JJ-NYC on board they create a devastating combination inGuava Chem. We are grateful this month to befeaturing Rain City Medical as our guest gardner offering info. onthe growth of this fabulous blessing of a plant.
HOW IT GROWS:
It's an Indica-style plant with broadleaves and a squat structure; has a fuelly nose and leaves oilyflavor on the palate. I start my clones in pints in Roots OrganicSoils. We use Floranova grow for veg. stage along with Trinity andHygrozyme. Foliar feeding daily with Trinity, Extreme Serene andAncient Amber until bud break in the flower room. We also spray thenutrient solution on the veg. as a foliar feed daily. As the plantsroot out the pints, they are transplanted into Nc-5's and vegged inthose for about two weeks. Ppm 1250 and ph 5.8. They're then broughtto the flower room for 10 weeks. Big swell from day one of floweralong with Trinity and Hygrozyme. The general hydro flora bloom andflora micro are the base for the flower room Lucas formula style at aconcentration of 2 pink to 1 part brown up to 1250ppm and then theorganics are added 5ml /gallon. In the end of the 6th week, we cutthe big swell and insert peak for final boost b4 flush. The plantsget water and Trinity for the remainder of 10 to 20 days until theyare cut and hung. When dry, they're dry clipped and bagged forservice.
SMOKE REPORT/BAG APPEAL
Clashing, thick, squat, fat kolas ofbright green and orange complete with a frosty dusting is the worstpart about this medication. It's recommended that patients providetheir own personal carbon based filtration system when carrying thismedication so as not to pollute the zip code you plan on occupying.The familiar sour fuel notes of well-grown Chem Dawg puckers mynostrils as an enormous grin settles onto my face and my tongueswells just a little. Then, just at the peak of fuelgasm, things takea sharp curve to the bitter floral scent of....guava??!! "Yup,that's definitely a tropical explosion of island fruit and sourfuel - I need to know more..." I think as I anxiously reach formy most favorite of water tubes from the hands of J-Rad.
THE EFFECT:
Strong. The effects are strong. Tippingthe scales at 21.5% THC from Cannatest, this medication has thecapacity to make an otherwise assembled person, a stumbling puddle ofmashed potatoes complete with an involuntary lazy eye. Oh, but thetaste! It's rare that I run into Cannabis that makes me gushNotebook style, but this is one. The skill of the gardenerimmediately comes through with an exceptionally smooth, clean flavorthat allows the guava-flavored finish to really jump out. Lip smack,smack-ah-s'MACK!!! ...and it's still going. This has everything Iever want from my Chem Dawg's: lung expansion, flavor worthy of aNobel Peace Prize and the ability to instantly make my face feel likeit's been shrink-wrapped.
SUMMARY:
Top Dawg is a special breeder and RainCity Medical grows this selection exceptionally well. Patients inneed of a potent medication with strong pain relieving effects andsome of the most exotic flavors available in Washington willcertainly be insta-fans of Guava Chem.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Right on you are testing 2 Apollo 11 crosses?
Yes
I was happy that Bodhi spotted a proper stud out of this line.
It will be interesting to see what the A11f3 offers to these new marriages.
I have a good feeling about it.:)

Thanks Coco

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Day 8 flower Update

Day 8 flower Update

Group Photo at 11/12/15.
They all have tight Node spacing that Alternates on upper stock(newer growth). There is some purple on fan leaf stems.So far I would call this a line a low stretch.They all look fairly close to one another besides #1 nodes are a little more spaced and 7 height.
#1 Height is 27" smell chemmy
#2 Height 27" smell chemmy
#3 Height 33" smell rotting fruit
picture.php

picture.php

Happy and healthy

CoCoSativas

Yes
I was happy that Bodhi spotted a proper stud out of this line.
It will be interesting to see what the A11f3 offers to these new marriages.
I have a good feeling about it.:)

Thanks Coco

He should do the chem 91 (skunkVA) x A11 that would be dope

Or a chem blueberry with djs. That would be tight to.

I have goji and the fuzz. I plan to have fun with those packs later

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Day 20 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3 #1

Day 20 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3 #1

Height 35"
smell Sweet Chem
Happy and Healthy

picture.php

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Day 20 #2 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3

Day 20 #2 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3

Height 34"
smell Sweet-berry/Dank
Happy and Healthy

picture.php

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Day 20 #7 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3

Day 20 #7 Stardawg Guava x apollo11f3

Height 41"
smell Jolly Rancher OG
Happy and Healthy

picture.php
picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Oh boy, snuck one by me Ph lol subbing up for this one too:biggrin:
They look very happy and healthy as per usual:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
How many damned test grows are you doing???!!!! I love it brother!!! Your plants always look so happy and healthy. Maybe some day there will be some Useful ladies in your arsenal.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts