What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

Hammers Kush, OGKB 2.0, GG#4, Blue Dream, Mendo Breath, Thin Mints ..

Hammers Kush, OGKB 2.0, GG#4, Blue Dream, Mendo Breath, Thin Mints ..

Damn Aspen ..could really rock that house

Hippie Holidaze ... i'm rockin' in the free world >>>:ying:

picture.php
picture.php

renne

Merry Christmas Star
Your Killin It!!
This might sound strange but whats OGKB 2.0?
Thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

~star~crash~

Merry Christmas Star
Your Killin It!!
This might sound strange but whats OGKB 2.0?
Thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

Hi Renne,

OGKB 2.0 is a variant of Cookies. It was picked out and grown by Chunkypigs. Here's his thread on it. He won the 420 IC Growers Cup in 2015. It's placed at other major cups too.

Merry Xmas brutha !!!! Hope you enjoy the day & the new year coming up on us all soon ! :xmastree:
2017 was a tuff one , but we're all gonna kick ass in 18 !!! :dance013:

Merry Christmas Star Crash, you put on a hell of a show this year. Hopefully Santa did right by you and yours.

Merry X-Mas ~STAR~!
Hope your new year is full of huge buds and pockets full of cash.

lol^^^ amen to that !!!...one thing for sure is im gonna go big outdoors..so i'm back from way too much time on the road, i got family 200 miles south...saw my step daughter and her lil babe who's 1 & 1/2 real cute ... i guess i'm a grandpa? wtf!! always good to see my brothers and my folks (they are in their late 80's but doing well) got a good meal in me:) man i needed a Dab bad by the time I got home i was way overdue...good 2 b home ...you peeps are good peeps...my plants are blowing up! i got exotic stuff coming down the pike cant wait. way less then 6 weeks till 1st harvest (gg4) then its all sorts of goodies! ...my cloner is jam packed...grow life is good ... constantly think about next season and strategizing off my strengths and weakness's from last season

~star~crash~

If By some miracle i can get these plants into flower i would be able to afford the damn Greenhouse Frame i want... 18 x 24 x 11.5 high.... 1400 bucks and the base has to be poured and the covering and door..... And some fans.... fuck i could kill it under the florida sun with 4 or 6 plants but i have to have a greenhouse.... I kinda knew i wasn't going to be able to save money this month... FML lights and a dehuy is more or less what i'm waiting on...

could you get away with running a green house? that's a dream of a lot of growers you know...i could never get away with one ...it be a bust me thinks

renne

Thanks for the reply Star i have been seeing OGKB2.0 mentioned in a few dif threads at first i was thinking it was Karmas OG biker kush 2.0 everyone was talking about but i knew it wasnt that after seeing some pics it all makes sense now
Cheers Renne

~star~crash~

A belated merry xmas to you Star. Sounds like it was a good one for you.

thanks same 2 u ...glad it's over but still have to return a rental car...too much driving

Thanks for the reply Star i have been seeing OGKB2.0 mentioned in a few dif threads at first i was thinking it was Karmas OG biker kush 2.0 everyone was talking about but i knew it wasnt that after seeing some pics it all makes sense now
Cheers Renne

just got some cuts to root of her and when then main plant gets a bit larger I'll start flowering her out ..all indicators say this is some dank:) she definitely grows well

Aspenou812

Veteran
could you get away with running a green house? that's a dream of a lot of growers you know...i could never get away with one ...it be a bust me thinks

This being a rual farmig area... There are lots of greenhouses here... So I don't Thu k it would be a big deal.... Small one just 4 or 6 plants... Big ones.... 3 or 4 pound plants and I would be a happy girl... I could make some wax and close out the year on a good note for a change

~star~crash~

This strain is called Mendo Breath

This strain is called Mendo Breath

came as a clone from my man ...I've been vegging her for a while now & i flipped her one week ago

she ... is ... a ... beast

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts