What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nice lookin Blue Dream star. :good: I just took my Santa Cruz cut outta quarantine this morning. I can’t wait to get some cuts rooted.

~star~crash~

Yeah, actually I've noticed the same thing. I had some fucken jurassic park sized strawberry diesels, which I hacked up thinking they would turn into 10ft indoor giants when flipped. They barely stretched, and I was left with about 30 tiny mains which never amounted to much. LOL! Lesson learnt!!

Nice lookin Blue Dream star. :good: I just took my Santa Cruz cut outta quarantine this morning. I can’t wait to get some cuts rooted.

if it's "our" cut then you'll find she roots easy ..at least she rooted easy for me in the aero cloner ...i can report that!:)

~star~crash~

i like to feed birds ... i use sunflower seed mixed with wild bird seed mix and throw it on the ground ... i get blue jays and morning doves by the dozen , lots of grey squirrles which i also enjoy ... i bought some beef fat and hung it on a line as suet and it took 10 days but i finnally attracted a woodpecker!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
if it's "our" cut then you'll find she roots easy ..at least she rooted easy for me in the aero cloner ...i can report that!:)

I don’t think it is. I got her from another member here when he came and visited me a few weeks ago. And I believe he got it from another member that vanished on here. Hope he is ok....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres alot more than 2 different cuts of blue dream going around ! this is not the one wide spread through Cali i was told ..... its better & more sativa than most of the others . dunno exactly where it originally came from , but was kept close to the heart for awhile before it was let out .

G

Gr33nSanta

I heard bodhi talking about 2 main cuts of BD, he works mostly with the least popular of the 2 I think the sativa dominant that takes longer. I am not sure.

~star~crash~

theres alot more than 2 different cuts of blue dream going around ! this is not the one wide spread through Cali i was told ..... its better & more sativa than most of the others . dunno exactly where it originally came from , but was kept close to the heart for awhile before it was let out .

I heard bodhi talking about 2 main cuts of BD, he works mostly with the least popular of the 2 I think the sativa dominant that takes longer. I am not sure.

this one's quite obviously the Sativa dominant one & that exactly what i want:dance013:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yes the sativa one goes a minimum of 70 days .....

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have some serious Blueberry hybrids in my seed collection and this sativa dom Blue Dream is gonna be a great addition to some of them.
Heres a few I made over the years, and still have seeds of..........

21 = Blueberry x SweetTooth
picture.php

picture.php

Chemical Blue -
picture.php

picture.php

(GrapeApe x OGKush) x 21 grown outdoors -
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have all kinds of goodies in that fire vault i stumbled upon.... and i have added to it.... FML man... i gotta get busy slinging seeds.... i'm so excited about all of them Ive added to that collection a bit.... now if i can just run them all....

G

Gr33nSanta

that is where I am at, it is easy to create thousands of wonderful opportunities but recently I have come to realize that I can only grow a tiny fraction of my creations. Having to be selective is a good thing. There is too much average out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts