What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

picture.php

~star~crash~

pretty sure that purple one was a C99 x C99 (F2) ... i have a map that tells me what i planted...

,the wind was pretty blustery today!! i watched some of the plants repeatedly blow over 3/4's of the way down and bounce back ,they are tough with thich base stems,but some good solid staking would be nice ... i been doing a lot of clean up work taking off and thining out leaves ... mild defoliation where needed let in more sunshine and air...also i'
m seeing good development... no doubt i just panic sometimes when i look at the plants i want them fat now !!! lol ... the C99 parental line i used for males was tight hard nugs... i want that to transfer over in the cross's ... i'm looking for tight hard weather resistant flowers ... i've had great successes in the past w/C99 and she used to cross really well so i hope i chose well for this project ... we shall see

~star~crash~

nope ... definitely not the HB-99 ,,,in that case & from the examples i've seen her structure and branching is leaning solidly to the Headband mother

iLuv2BlAzE

I had to show you guys

I had to show you guys

Hey star that purple one looks amazing dammm. Bro i used flower stacker yesterday and over night i swear the buds exploded. Check this plant out i had 2 show this i think its pretty cool 1 plant 2 totally different traits 1 branch is like totally sativa with finger like blades and just from last night 2 today she sprouted buds yesterday they were looking kinda burnt and look get big bud or flower stacker youll see in a few days the explosion.

Attachments

• 20170905_122343.jpg
    20170905_122343.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20170905_122316.jpg
    20170905_122316.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 15

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you getting the thunder storms & rain up there too ? hasn't started here yet , but it looks like its gonna pour !!!

iLuv2BlAzE

you getting the thunder storms & rain up there too ? hasn't started here yet , but it looks like its gonna pour !!!

Not yet at least it's 85 degrees and very sunny ....the forecast does have rain for wen thur. But you know how that is up here one day is fine the next day horrible ... Winds are blowing in a little now i se maybe just a matter of time till it all changes...

Dansbuds what do you think of that plant with that wacky sativa branch growing on her ?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
could be just the difference in nutrient uptake between that branch & the main branches ..... could be some sort of mutation , could be alot of things , doubt you'll ever know fer sure unless its a dudding branch that never really puts out . have had that happen a few times .

iLuv2BlAzE

She has a mutation i guess been growing crazy since day 1 ...but the branch is very healthy along with the rest of the plant shes just late putting out flowers due to her sativa dominant influence on this 1 branchci thought it was pretty cool. Thought i share

~star~crash~

yeah i got totally rained & winded out ...man ... the inground plants took it well , but i definitely got to get some staking done tommorrow... the container plants became totally blown over & i need to add another trellis line to support them , also i'm seriously thinking of firing up an indoor room and bringing some of these inside ... for example the Sour Diesel is started to blow my mind like GG4 did once before...the SD is swelling:biggrin: (matter of fact with the seed cross's while looking around i'm seeing swell going on most everywhere!:ying: it's a surreal & exhilarating feeling @ the same time ,,,it's happening!!) all the clones are phenomenal>>> DANSBUDS ...you are a hero!! the Train Wreck & the Diesel Fire's are unbelivable, they are thickening already... the Firestorms are significantly behind in comparison , but they are going to be huge in yields...this shit's amazing bro...

feasibly i could run about 3000 watts in a room on a few select containers

another thing to consider is there has been no spraying!!! only mother natures rain have touched these plants...i'm going for it and trying to keep them all natural as can be >>> i'm using this potential medicine myself ...i've got some bugs here and there and some inchworms and caterpillars ...etc , .they eat like all hell & can do the damage and what not...i inspect these plants every single day top to bottom the best i can i pull out bad leaves rot and bad foliage to keep it tidy ...i pull out bugs and snails & webs w/my hands ... i untangle leaves and kick them out when i can ...lol ...only thing i feel bad about (aside from the cows destroying 4 precious plants) is doing a poor job w/ my feeding... i've caught up from the nitrogen short-comings, but i should have done a better job w/the nutes...i would have much better plants all around,also more pruning early on...now i know

got a new macro lens on the way >>> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...ils/lenses/ef/macro/ef-s-60mm-f-2-8-macro-usm

no more pics till this comes !! lol:)

iLuv2BlAzE

Star dansbuds shittt all hell just broke loose here winds are gusting easy at 30+ told u this weather is unpredictable!!! The rain is coming shortly .

G

Gr33nSanta

speaking of, what causes cotton mouth, besides dehydration, is it anxiety? I dont get it often or else Id always have mints with me but man I hate getting it LOL

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i got totally rained & winded out ...man ... the inground plants took it well , but i definitely got to get some staking done tommorrow... the container plants became totally blown over & i need to add another trellis line to support them , also i'm seriously thinking of firing up an indoor room and bringing some of these inside ... for example the Sour Diesel is started to blow my mind like GG4 did once before...the SD is swelling:biggrin: (matter of fact with the seed cross's while looking around i'm seeing swell going on most everywhere!:ying: it's a surreal & exhilarating feeling @ the same time ,,,it's happening!!) all the clones are phenomenal>>> DANSBUDS ...you are a hero!! the Train Wreck & the Diesel Fire's are unbelivable, they are thickening already... the Firestorms are significantly behind in comparison , but they are going to be huge in yields...this shit's amazing bro...

feasibly i could run about 3000 watts in a room on a few select containers

another thing to consider is there has been no spraying!!! only mother natures rain have touched these plants...i'm going for it and trying to keep them all natural as can be >>> i'm using this potential medicine myself ...i've got some bugs here and there and some inchworms and caterpillars ...etc , .they eat like all hell & can do the damage and what not...i inspect these plants every single day top to bottom the best i can i pull out bad leaves rot and bad foliage to keep it tidy ...i pull out bugs and snails & webs w/my hands ... i untangle leaves and kick them out when i can ...lol ...only thing i feel bad about (aside from the cows destroying 4 precious plants) is doing a poor job w/ my feeding... i've caught up from the nitrogen short-comings, but i should have done a better job w/the nutes...i would have much better plants all around,also more pruning early on...now i know

got a new macro lens on the way >>> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...ils/lenses/ef/macro/ef-s-60mm-f-2-8-macro-usm

no more pics till this comes !! lol:)

i was wondering if you got it worse up in the hills compared to down here . it blew through pretty quick here .

the firestorms fatten up late , they really swell the last 3 weeks sorta like glue does .

but your right , they will yield heavy ! i wouldn't pass ya no slouches ! :biggrin:

if its my mom room , it has to give ME at least a QP per plant in my set up .... at least a QP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts