What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're gonna need a bigger boat!:biglaugh:

picture.php

Safe Gardener

I’m helping to trim 8 7 footers this year and can’t imagine how long it’ll take to trim your field of dreams! Great Job man!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pull all the fan leaves in the field?
Some yes ...some no...Those contractor bags are all RuntZ because they finished the first ..... harvesting sequentially >>> Mendo breath comes in next... yes , lots of help involved , even more for trim & processing’s
Jeeeeeeeeeeez! Fuck an a Star, you have an excess of success! Nice play, boss:)
:sasmokin: ... these days I get tired really easy.... everything changed for me on 8/2/20 ....
I’m helping to trim 8 7 footers this year and can’t imagine how long it’ll take to trim your field of dreams! Great Job man!
Costs me $200 lb to get done ... I don’t care got no choice

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hey star, Re your post on dog training, Before going to a shock collar how about a dog trainer. If you find a good one they will help you understand your dog and communicate better. I had some issues and the guy was like the dog whisperer. It was like instantly the dog got it. We did have a problem with our dog digging holes and used a shock collar. It worked and we never had to use it again.

My experience is that treats are the top priority for dogs and rewarding good behavior works.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love them bags of trees Star! Great job and blessed harvest
Thx
Hey star, Re your post on dog training, Before going to a shock collar how about a dog trainer. If you find a good one they will help you understand your dog and communicate better. I had some issues and the guy was like the dog whisperer. It was like instantly the dog got it. We did have a problem with our dog digging holes and used a shock collar. It worked and we never had to use it again.

My experience is that treats are the top priority for dogs and rewarding good behavior works.
If I had to arms at my disposal things would be a lot different with this dog but right now she’s already too strong for me to walk without her yanking me all over the place it’s really painful
Damn nice mang, big up yaself there, Holmes :tiphat:
Thanks

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If I had to arms at my disposal things would be a lot different with this dog but right now she’s already too strong for me to walk without her yanking me all over the place it’s really painful

I get it. Man you got a tough situation.

When I started with the dog trainer he had me use a choke collar with spikes that go towards the inside. It sounds worse than it is. With that collar he used a light weight leash that lets you have a fine control. The correction was a quick, not harder than necessary, snap. It really worked. She learned quick to heel, sit and stay.

Maybe some practice indoors for him to get the message

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it. Man you got a tough situation.

When I started with the dog trainer he had me use a choke collar with spikes that go towards the inside. It sounds worse than it is. With that collar he used a light weight leash that lets you have a fine control. The correction was a quick, not harder than necessary, snap. It really worked. She learned quick to heel, sit and stay.

Maybe some practice indoors for him to get the message

just scrolled through very nice

Marijuana man gets you high and also a job creator.
I got help ...today we are hauling in a bunch:bow::bow: to the Ganja Gods...

Status
Not open for further replies.