What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Star, you are killing it.

That looks insane dude! I like how you brought a chair, lol!

Here’s some pics of my new property it’s pretty vast.... very overgrown watching lots of work down the pike ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Pretty exciting Crash. Hopefully in a few years I will have my own place to plant some fruit and nut trees.

You better plant some fruits and nuts.

Akss

Me to looks gorgeous. Woods. Nice open areas lots of sun...I look around my property all I see is other houses lol

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man that's nice. More of a kingdom than a property

Congrats Star! I would love to own a property like that some day.

Pretty exciting Crash. Hopefully in a few years I will have my own place to plant some fruit and nut trees.

You better plant some fruits and nuts.

Me to looks gorgeous. Woods. Nice open areas lots of sun...I look around my property all I see is other houses lol
I am glad I was able to get this when I did I reside in Central new York currently there is an exodus from downstate properties are getting snapped up here very very quickly...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been fighting the frost mentally there’s not much I can do about it physically three days in a row hard frost mid-September is brutal I’m afraid to go up to the patch...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Think of ll the Indian and Afgani plants high up in the mountains with icicles and snow. They'll be alright...

Nice looking new place. Is that where the newly graded road led? I assume it has water and power available, or are you roughing it?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think of ll the Indian and Afgani plants high up in the mountains with icicles and snow. They'll be alright...

Nice looking new place. Is that where the newly graded road led? I assume it has water and power available, or are you roughing it?

I’m going up to check ...I’ll be back with pictures they are hardy plants ... the most hardest plants I’ve ever seen in my life ...but still

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything’s OK colas all over the place there is some premature withering of the pistils Due to the frost
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks like it didn't get so cold for you, I got hosed bad.

those buds with dead leaves will rot from the inside out, keep smelling them, they ferment as they die within the bud.

what a ride this year has been...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like it didn't get so cold for you, I got hosed bad.

those buds with dead leaves will rot from the inside out, keep smelling them, they ferment as they die within the bud.

what a ride this year has been...
You got that right brother...:ying:2020 Is Going down As the strangest times of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts