What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
seen this while back somthhin with cam effect timed with the flap seen a few helicopter videos do it to
gif.gif

laszlokovacs

Yet another year of me startin seeds in an old speaker... got 6 autos that I'm gonna kick out in a matter of days. Hopefully frost free now so who knows. I think I end up killing my autos every year tho. These finish in 8-9 weeks from sprout so hopefully I get get a lil crop in.
IMG_8155.jpg

Finally got a decent LED light. Very simple HLG panel but its more than enough for this little spot. Never used it before I think it should do the seedlings justice. Most of these just sprouted this week. Habanero in the corners been going since mid october to test seed I just cant bring myself to kill it.
IMG_8159.JPG

Here's my grow @flower~power Mammoth Sunflower
Mammoth sunflower is killer. I wouldnt even bother growing it indoors, they dont like transplanting and do much better direct sowed so if youre short on space you can replace it with something else. I direct sowed them like mid-late may last year and a bunch hit over 12 ft tall. Seeds are primo and delicous too I still have some left that I made. Here it is at the end of the season when it cant hold its head up anymore
IMG_6804.JPG

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yet another year of me startin seeds in an old speaker... got 6 autos that I'm gonna kick out in a matter of days. Hopefully frost free now so who knows. I think I end up killing my autos every year tho. These finish in 8-9 weeks from sprout so hopefully I get get a lil crop in.
View attachment 18996391
Finally got a decent LED light. Very simple HLG panel but its more than enough for this little spot. Never used it before I think it should do the seedlings justice. Most of these just sprouted this week. Habanero in the corners been going since mid october to test seed I just cant bring myself to kill it.
View attachment 18996393

Mammoth sunflower is killer. I wouldnt even bother growing it indoors, they dont like transplanting and do much better direct sowed so if youre short on space you can replace it with something else. I direct sowed them like mid-late may last year and a bunch hit over 12 ft tall. Seeds are primo and delicous too I still have some left that I made. Here it is at the end of the season when it cant hold its head up anymore View attachment 18996392
Those are huge sunflowers man! Way to grow! Is that a fig tree in your closet? 👍

oldmaninbc

View attachment 18996391
View attachment 18996393

Mammoth sunflower is killer. I wouldnt even bother growing it indoors, they dont like transplanting and do much better direct sowed so if youre short on space you can replace it with something else. I direct sowed them like mid-late may last year and a bunch hit over 12 ft tall. Seeds are primo and delicous too I still have some left that I made. Here it is at the end of the season when it cant hold its head up anymore View attachment 18996392
I grow sunflowers every year, I like the cheery flowers and feed the seed to the birds. When I decided to grow the Mammoth, which I did mostly for the huge size of them, The small birds did not like those seeds as much as the Peredovik sunflowers. So now I stick with the Peredovik. It's fun to grow giant flowers and vegetables if you have the space. When I can get to a fall fair I like to check out garden entries. As a young person(12-14) I would enter produce in the local fair.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grow sunflowers every year, I like the cheery flowers and feed the seed to the birds. When I decided to grow the Mammoth, which I did mostly for the huge size of them, The small birds did not like those seeds as much as the Peredovik sunflowers. So now I stick with the Peredovik. It's fun to grow giant flowers and vegetables if you have the space. When I can get to a fall fair I like to check out garden entries. As a young person(12-14) I would enter produce in the local fair.
2003 …
IMG_2338.jpeg

tread lightly tho
lol ..

LostTribe

Premium user
In the continuing saga of LT messing chit up....left bubble in freezer for a week. Now its stuck to the 25u screen and if I try to get it off I am afraid it'll go sticky mess on me. I was going to microplane it onto cardboard to dry in fridge. The freezer is not working well for me. @unclefishstick anyone and everyone else thoughts?

The little bit of SFV roz I got off one press was dark yet potent.

I'll add this is a total clustermess and don't recommend taking this on if you have trouble multitasking and staying on top of it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When is it safe for plants to go outside without risk of going into flower?
I have six gdp I’m thinking of putting out for shits and giggles. And maybe hash.
Depends on the variety. Anything that starts flowering at the end of July will probably start flowering if put out too early. Blueberry muffin needs at least until the beginning of June to prevent spring flowers. I would assume so does trop cherry.