What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Did you get a round of golf in that 15 hour day…green looks awesome

Thank you. No I haven't played yet this season. It was nice to mow something for once. Running the show is not nearly as enjoyable as mowing a fairway on a beautiful day.

The Superintendent takes all the shit from all sides all while battling Mother Nature, which we all know we will never win. Good times!

It's a challenge I used to enjoy and sometimes still do like the pics I posted.

Wow that baseball field looks awesome! I bet you did some sweet landscaping jobs. When you see FP's plants you know immediately his horticultural talents.

Back to work have a great day y'all!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
👋 I’m going with Loompa ... you can contact @Vanilla Phoenix He was the source end of it
the head band we all run came from Chaco like so many other old cuts. I traded it to Vanilla. It's the headband cut. we also called it orig D, loompa, and daywrecker back then but they are all different cuts.
this one is just headband, maybe the first one but there were many.

got the notso headband and another different headband to run this year. got the notso sour which in flower next to the ECSD indoors looks and smells the same.

gonna be a killer season in the FLX this year, finishing up my greenhouse pad today, they are running soil here all day since an hour ago.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I traded it to Vanilla. It's the headband cut. we also called it orig D, loompa, and daywrecker back then but they are all different cuts.
And there you go ! it’s probably my favorite due to the strength and the growth potency etc. the nose ...the only thing is that it’s so strong it’s a bit of a downer:devilish:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some decisions to make the cereal milk is cracked Looks like I’ll get some seedlings from them so I want to add to the roster
7C685032-0A8E-4362-9EA4-5748EB28A39C.jpeg
1452C39C-F79B-4B01-9997-DE65B317FBC8.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
definitely coming back to life with the spring time ! last fall and winter was the most atrocious depression of my life. & don’t know what happened. Maybe I do there was a cluster fuck of events ..also despite thephysical health concerns I’m feeling good Mentally 👍 😊 :redface: :watchplant:I can’t tell you how much growing helps…

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
the head band we all run came from Chaco like so many other old cuts. I traded it to Vanilla. It's the headband cut. we also called it orig D, loompa, and daywrecker back then but they are all different cuts.

got the notso headband and another different headband to run this year. got the notso sour which in flower next to the ECSD indoors looks and smells the same.

gonna be a killer season in the FLX this year, finishing up my greenhouse pad today, they are running soil here all day since an hour ago.
So I did a deep dive on this cut after acquiring her going back to the person Chaco got her from.
From everything I was told it is a dna sour kush cross.
It was passed to Chaco before the origins were clear.
It is know in some circles as Graham’s Headband as that is who passed her.

B024A8B6-7ABA-4E11-931E-F536B38B7F10.jpeg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So I did a deep dive on this cut after acquiring her going back to the person Chaco got her from.
From everything I was told it is a dna sour kush cross.
It was passed to Chaco before the origins were clear.
It is know in some circles as Graham’s Headband as that is who passed her.

View attachment 18993607
it's funny, years before I met Chaco I met a dude in RI on craigslist selling bud who claimed to have headband and after getting to know him and buying flower from him, he told me the guy who grew it selected it from those seeds. the same guy also grew an OGK that was very close.

see if TC will confirm if this Graham owned a pizza business, I didn't get a name but the grower was supposed to be in pizza, lol.

when I sent our headband flowers to a past partner of notso in Cali last year he said it was the first time in 15 years that he had smoked the original headband, the dude is an Emerald Cup judge so I figured it was that but who knows.

it's also possible that Chaco got a different cut from the Graham cut at some point and that was passed on to me later. this shit is about impossible to tell the when and wheres for sure.

very cool to hear back the same story back about the sour kush bean origins...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey, my my
Rock and roll can never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye
Hey hey, my my
Out of the blue and into the black
You pay for this, but they give you that
And once you're gone, you can't come back