What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Thank you, yes reels. Fresh ground reels no less...
20240416_131623.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Happy very belated birthday f~p. I’ve been very absent from the weed forums for months. Spring is here, so getting back to it.
What’s the aromas like on that New Caledonia, Maha? I’ve got a pack in the vault.
Got a few sprouting myself. Got veggies and medicinal herbs planted as well. Lots of stuff popping this year. I’ll be running a number of the new THH seeds later this year for some selection and in-breeding.
IMG_7495.jpeg

Keep On Rockin' In The Free World"

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign
on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin'
we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan,
but I am to them

So I try to forget it,
any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
Going to see Neil and Crazy Horse this Thursday. Stoked.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Happy very belated birthday f~p. I’ve been very absent from the weed forums for months. Spring is here, so getting back to it.

What’s the aromas like on that New Caledonia, Maha? I’ve got a pack in the vault.

Got a few sprouting myself. Got veggies and medicinal herbs planted as well. Lots of stuff popping this year. I’ll be running a number of the new THH seeds later this year for some selection and in-breeding.
View attachment 18992468

Going to see Neil and Crazy Horse this Thursday. Stoked.
Good to see you back. I was just wondering the other day how all your hazes and other sativa's went last season? Did you have any favourites? I recall you had a great selection.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’m just now getting into them. I grow way more than I smoke, so everything gets really long cures. If you go to Maha’s thread, I’ve posted on the two Juicy Woo phenos. That’s all I’ve really gotten to from last year except the Blueberries. Been puffing on those BB for months. I am loving the in-ground more sativa Juicy. Great positive head high. The one in the grow bag had a crazy fish sauce aroma and flavor. More body effect. Very positive but I prefer the all head mild comedown and flavor of the in-ground JW.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’m just now getting into them. I grow way more than I smoke, so everything gets really long cures. If you go to Maha’s thread, I’ve posted on the two Juicy Woo phenos. That’s all I’ve really gotten to from last year except the Blueberries. Been puffing on those BB for months. I am loving the in-ground more sativa Juicy. Great positive head high. The one in the grow bag had a crazy fish sauce aroma and flavor. More body effect. Very positive but I prefer the all head mild comedown and flavor of the in-ground JW.
enjoy!!!

Juicy Woo

full
full

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol.. they’ve obliterated toll keeping on the interstates in my area of New York. Everything is scanned so you get these toll by Mail bills. I just spent 30 minutes in the convoluted system trying to pay a $2.50 toll… it’s typical