What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are they doin in the oven…is that kinda like a heat mat of sorts 🤣 :LOL::p
Not quite but it is a demonstration in someone refuses to pay NYSEG one single kilowatt more than they have to in order to get off the ground:sneaky:
79633806-0016-4C84-854D-03D02AFFAFA6.jpeg
19C02B5C-27F7-48C0-BD7C-EE357195B789.jpeg
D6DD7A26-CF52-409F-A38E-DCA3959870B5.jpeg
30304E8C-FA33-4FF8-9E42-D033ED30E14A.jpeg
1C76E4B8-F0B1-43C6-ACCB-B7F2192C7249.jpeg
F7607CF2-D1DB-47C3-B0B0-DD38F465ECC8.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
Happy Belated Birthday @flower~power and Happy 420 to the rest of you in case I eat too many infused delights this evening.

Incidently, I was having one of the shittiest days in quite a while yesterday when all of a sudden I changed the radio station and low and behold Jerry and the Boys to the rescue, Touch of Grey blasting full volume rolling down the road. Sometimes we just need to change the frequency!

Peace
LT

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Belated Birthday @flower~power and Happy 420 to the rest of you in case I eat too many infused delights this evening.

Incidently, I was having one of the shittiest days in quite a while yesterday when all of a sudden I changed the radio station and low and behold Jerry and the Boys to the rescue, Touch of Grey blasting full volume rolling down the road. Sometimes we just need to change the frequency!

Peace
LT
He can really help sometimes :)

laszlokovacs

internet pic
Ok then I can be disrespectful cuz those are for sure pulled prematurely and gorged with fertigation. Probably taste mid. Size is impressive but they for sure got pumped wit 3 ec+ most of their life. I think most grocery store fruit is good when they dont plump stuff up with water for weight.
Don’t let him get to you… :LOL:
He got me. Next thing I know uncelfishstick is gona ask me to pull his finger :LOL:

Latest posts

Latest posts