What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:
98196F37-42A8-4F5F-9AF1-F772F45E8126.jpeg
D38F7F17-FA04-415B-93A0-D6C69A338396.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
selected F13 individuals last season in greenhouse. absolutely great for hash.

weird fuely meaty earthy pheno:

full

dark berry fuely pheno:

full

sandalwood/orange berry pheno

full
I am still upset that the thh x ended up accidental cindy thh but it is quite nice. I thought it was f13 x thh but the f13 must have been sterile. Clearly all are c99 x and I narrowed it down to the fan being dirty. F13 is one of my favorites especially the berry musky ones. Lately I've been mainly in this Sour jar and a bit in the Ohaze. They would also pair nicely.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've listened to that album countless times. I don't think they ever played a weak show that opened with help>slip>Franklin's
Paradise waits on the crest of a wave, her angels in flames
She has no pain, like a child she is pure, she is not to blame
Poised for flight, wings spread bright, spring from night into the sun
Don't stop to run, she can fly like a lie, she can't be outdone
Tell me the cost, I can pay, let me go, tell me love is not lost
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king
I will pay day by day, anyway, lock, bolt and key
Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to see
Help on the way, well, I know only this, I've got you today

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am still upset that the thh x ended up accidental cindy thh but it is quite nice. I thought it was f13 x thh but the f13 must have been sterile. Clearly all are c99 x and I narrowed it down to the fan being dirty. F13 is one of my favorites especially the berry musky ones. Lately I've been mainly in this Sour jar and a bit in the Ohaze. They would also pair nicely.
I grew over 10 females at 2023, and I didn't find keeper which would be equal to my DF13 keeper.. it was pheno8 I think which was very similar, earthy chocolate/fuely, one of the strongest with good duration, but it made small buds, really little and was not so good tasting like my DF13.

the best high was from that orange berry who had minimal pigmentation, but I would not use it in breeding project as it had too small calyxes...

one needs thai pheno to find fire imo. not mexican phenos. they are nice and happy, but psychoactivity is lower level kind of...

of course I look at it with my haze essence optics :D

on the other hand, I smoked it really quick and hash from it was very pleasant... it is good breed.

Latest posts

Latest posts