What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Aries (March 21-April 19)​

Don't be afraid to shake up the status quo today because you want to do your own thing. This will especially apply to creative projects, the arts, sports and fun activities with kids. However, do take note: be vigilant because this is an accident-prone day for your kids.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1D68B8CA-145C-456F-AF27-86FA1AEABFC9.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehehe. you dont understand it.

talk about styles.

and I dont mean anything trendy like boots, clothes or cookies. or style of furniture.

I mean like in music.

it is style.

like at trumpeters or guitarists

Frank Zappa

Eric

John McLaughlin

different styles how to make it. style it is also the way how to find yourself in harmony with the whole universe, it is so natural and it is only way... only important thing, in the end, is the result though

talk about style.

Loriented

my mom had some way of cooking eggs for me i've never been able to replicate successfully in spite of years of trying...maybe it's just the gleam of childhood that makes the memory better than what i can make now...or i'm just remembering wrong...
What was different about them? My wife makes them with crispy edges. It's good that way, but I can not replicate however she does that...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The birthday is actually tomorrow :redface: was born April 17, 1961
It's the 17th here so happy birthday flower power.
I find it weird being in my 60s. Still feel like I'm in my 20s and often act like I am. Then I catch a glimpse of my reflection in a shop window and think "who is that old guy". Oh, it's me.

I've got more than a touch of grey, it's all grey.

Latest posts

Latest posts