Veteran
healthy looking, it is mindblower bro.
giphy.gif
I will get my shit together…. :redface:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had me a sweet groundscore moment earlier found few pounds of couple yr old outdoor all small nugz in a tote. still greenish n dry not the best smell gonna rso all of it. fly me to the moon!!!
nIce score ..
I got six in the ground it was easy with the power auger loosened up the holes got the rocks out backfilled it completely with pro mix mixed it up again put the 1 gallons divided the sod in half and replaced it as a lid to hold in moisture

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
nIce score ..
I got six in the ground it was easy with the power auger loosened up the holes got the rocks out backfilled it completely with pro mix mixed it up again put the 1 gallons divided the sod in half and replaced it as a lid to hold in moisture
Are you worried about the sod stealing nutrition from the plants?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you worried about the sod stealing nutrition from the plants?
Not in the slightest bit …scraping underneath the sod for valuable nutritious topsoil and then the layers are easily removable it literally is going to be a lid for these holes..The soil looks great not even that rocky it needs to be loosened with amendments I’m gonna feed from the top down mostly

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Energy is stored in matter I can feel this as the flames in the heat of the cardboard burning on the fire incinerates in the profusion of heat is very expressive