What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

Hey Star here's some black krim maters...have you ever? Heirlooms so tasty...😋
20170802_101209.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got shit tons to do …Spay , feeding & watering inside and outdoors , then Hopefully Surveying some situations

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
heres my dads little head stash crop gave him a hand putting these in earlier today he had other knee replaced few weeks back. he use to fill that whole area back in the day what a sight it was. got some cherry kush, c99 and iranian og x fast pink. this is his 55 yr at it started in 1969 when he was 13
20230603_104749.jpg

Drumskinz

If you like hot cherry peppers...here's a great way to make them...preheat oven to 350°F...first you slice off the top of each pepper and scoop out the seeds and membrane (if you like them hotter leave the membrane and some of the seeds)... then just stuff the peppers with any variety of cheese you like... and the kicker for taste add a piece of quality anchovy to each pepper...then line a baking tray with aluminum foil and fill it with your peppers...put them in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly...remove from oven and enjoy
20171108_181355.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres my dads little head stash crop gave him a hand putting these in earlier today he had other knee replaced few weeks back. he use to fill that whole area back in the day what a sight it was. got some cherry kush, c99 and iranian og x fast pink. this is his 55 yr at it started in 1969 when he was 13
View attachment 18849548

If you like hot cherry peppers...here's a great way to make them...preheat oven to 350°F...first you slice off the top of each pepper and scoop out the seeds and membrane (if you like them hotter leave the membrane and some of the seeds)... then just stuff the peppers with any variety of cheese you like... and the kicker for taste add a piece of quality anchovy to each pepper...then line a baking tray with aluminum foil and fill it with your peppers...put them in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly...remove from oven and enjoy View attachment 18849582
I’m shot …that is 8 solid hours activity …Most of it mowing

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning it got chilly out back to regular weather and having coffee cookies eating her breakfast I’m getting my thoughts about today’s schedule which involves everything that I do ha ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts