What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The old guy takes his steps painfully and carefully. Have you tried giving him some CBD drops in his food? Hip massages also helped my old buddy.

Sativa will be popping next here for a summer run. Some Ohaze and Ace genetics.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He amazes me ...he’s 15 years old ...I love him so much! Such a trooper & We’ve walked hundreds if not thousands of miles together over the course of his life:dance013:5 miles a day used to be a staple minimum walk now I have a bad hip got it replaced a couple years ago so I can’t do that

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevils Haze/C5 Mango... totally re-veg’d ... Great shape if I can get many clones off of this I think so early test shows me she roots pretty easily...Six different siblings sisters from Wall-E ducks seeds pop:gday::huggy:
Click image for larger version  Name:	D76F7018-E890-4436-8D2D-3F1D796EF0CB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	188.3 KB ID:	17852491
Click image for larger version  Name:	78CD89BD-4B4A-4923-90F7-A174ECEF226B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	186.4 KB ID:	17852492
Click image for larger version  Name:	BB374A2B-0B44-4B00-9DCD-4F27620CAC06.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	203.0 KB ID:	17852493

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s just another ridiculously action packed day here at Star Crash’s house ...
1EE49EB7-3A9C-4EED-8C02-F8C514E4667D.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually saw Phish back in 1991 at the Capitol theater in Port Chester, New York before they blossomed into a huge band:rtfo:

Akss

Ive only seen em once in worcester ma 1998 i believe...got some shrooms outside before the show... was bouncing round the room for the show...cold and gloomy here today...
IMG_20210508_155731686.jpg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive only seen em once in worcester ma 1998 i believe...got some shrooms outside before the show... was bouncing round the room for the show...cold and gloomy here today...

Still must be nice by the ocean ....matter of fact I know that it is:shark:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hummmm I was thinking about that you may be only too polite, when saying it is good. next time I will send you some.

I know Lester Beans has some growing, maybe he could make nice cut for you?

it is pity, I wanted to see it at your outdoor grow... I think it could be good.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hummmm I was thinking about that you may be only too polite, when saying it is good. next time I will send you some.

I know Lester Beans has some growing, maybe he could make nice cut for you?

it is pity, I wanted to see it at your outdoor grow... I think it could be good.

What you don’t understand is that it was a miracle I pulled that grow off in the first place ... I was completely out of space ...I got nothing but:bow:for you ...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Space... I have my second run outside due to a lack thereof. They will come inside in 3 weeks as monsters.

Where's ole Lester Beans been anyways?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it was nice grow :D some nice trees. just like all your grows hehe

our friend Lester had some hard times, but he told me he is going into growing again. send him positive vibes.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey Star, glad to see everything is going along swimmingly! What strains are you running outside this year? How long do you veg before you put them out?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Star, glad to see everything is going along swimmingly! What strains are you running outside this year? How long do you veg before you put them out?

Sorry for slacking in my own thread a lot of my plans are still developing I’m not quite sure what direction I’m headed in but I have Daywrecker which I did well last year so I’ll probably be running that outside and I have a lot of the Neville Haze/ C-5 mango which is what I’m really interested in pursuing as the dice rules it’s what I have on my hands

Bmac1

Veteran
What was the stretch like in your C5 Mango plants? I'm about to get mine into the SIP's and they are good size plants. I had thought of putting all 3 in one but I am thinking 2 will be plenty if these things stretch into week 5 kind of thing.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was the stretch like in your C5 Mango plants? I'm about to get mine into the SIP's and they are good size plants. I had thought of putting all 3 in one but I am thinking 2 will be plenty if these things stretch into week 5 kind of thing.

You running the straight C five x C five right? Mine were the NH x C5 & did stretched a lot ! I flowered them out when they were only 2 feet tall and the shot up to 6 feet really quick , one went up to 7 🦶

Bmac1

Veteran
Yes, I have 3 ladies, 2 of the C5/Mango x Mango (fat) and one C5/Mango x C5/Mango. They are a bit over a foot tall at this point and got put in the SIP'S yesterday. I will be snapping and bending im sure.

20210514_155310.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts