What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA .. The plants were incredibly uniform they were stable and almost identical you did a bang up fantastic job I’m not just kissing ass...I’m about to chop them up off the stalks Get them into large paper bags for further drying and we are going to start trimming them up I will get more pictures up
d with
yeah. cant wait to hear your smoke reports. hope you will have so much fun with smoking it as you had with growing it. great huge flowers you got. but smoke is sativa oriented. activo energetico :D and little loco :D let me know if you get pheno with heart beating effect.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
d with
yeah. cant wait to hear your smoke reports. hope you will have so much fun with smoking it as you had with growing it. great huge flowers you got. but smoke is sativa oriented. activo energetico :D and little loco :D let me know if you get pheno with heart beating effect.

I smoked 3 joints yesterday :bigeye: ... It still needs to dry and cure more (like maybe a week ) but the effect is as you described.... I can tell already;)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
: D hehe I hope you had good time.
MAHA KALA I wish you were here with me so you could taste it is incredible I’m not kidding:jump: ... It’s the most fragrant and delightful smoke that just hangs out in the room and the effects are all in the head it’s amazing ... I call it “ happy weed” now I understand you better Sir:D .... Interesting is it since I started trimming a little the buds are dropping one or two seeds per bud ... The only explanation is either they selfed? , or else they got hit by an OHaze , ( Or possibly a female Casey Jones )whatever happened it happened when they were extremely young ... I got some mystery seeds & I’m going to try them out:blowbubbles:what else you need testing?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi! casey puts late nanners. I would say ohaze pollen. you know when you pollinated it. its bitch it flies everywhere. once I wanted to make only one branch of titans haze x oaxacan, and unexpectedly got wind blow and I ended up with good amount of seeds. SolarLogos has very good method to eliminate flying pollen. highly recommended to read.

thats great you enjoy the smoke. yeah happy element I like a lot. I was smoketesting holy weed keeper versus neville´s haze according to psychedelic dimension. so first joint of bshw and few hours later joint of NH, and then bshw etc. other day I smoked first NH and later bshw and so on. whole day and few days. NH is more trippy. but whenever I smoked NH after holy weed, I got very strong feeling of deficit, like my body would be asking: hey? where is that happiness? holy weed is special weed. its holy you know :D hehe

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi! casey puts late nanners. I would say ohaze pollen. you know when you pollinated it. its bitch it flies everywhere. once I wanted to make only one branch of titans haze x oaxacan, and unexpectedly got wind blow and I ended up with good amount of seeds. SolarLogos has very good method to eliminate flying pollen. highly recommended to read.

thats great you enjoy the smoke. yeah happy element I like a lot. I was smoketesting holy weed keeper versus neville´s haze according to psychedelic dimension. so first joint of bshw and few hours later joint of NH, and then bshw etc. other day I smoked first NH and later bshw and so on. whole day and few days. NH is more trippy. but whenever I smoked NH after holy weed, I got very strong feeling of deficit, like my body would be asking: hey? where is that happiness? holy weed is special weed. its holy you know :D hehe

I’ve been sampling some of the KC the last couple days:bump:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
889FCC58-FF38-4671-9A37-E508D707A8CC.jpeg
8DFF941D-4EBE-4081-AC12-DCC4199D3F4E.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It’s real good... different from The Big South Pump ... Can’t tell which one I prefer:yay:

big south pump is different :D when working I used rolling stones sticky fingers as background whole day , when I finished I rolled joint of black vietnamese... now after a while I noticed these rolling stones, and suddenly it was so LIVE! it was like live. so good, I mean too good, I dont remember I would ever hear it like that. with this black vietnamese you can really refresh your hearing! greeting to hearing! thanks for hearing! very good weed.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What kind of collar she has, star ?

​​​​​

Hola Montuno ... ese es el collar que se empareja con la cerca eléctrica subterránea que rodea mi propiedad ... si ella cruza el perímetro, recibe un zap ... ¡ay!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	293D89B3-8AD5-4660-947D-20438DA8A06D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	167.1 KB ID:	17803603
big south pump is different :D when working I used rolling stones sticky fingers as background whole day , when I finished I rolled joint of black vietnamese... now after a while I noticed these rolling stones, and suddenly it was so LIVE! it was like live. so good, I mean too good, I dont remember I would ever hear it like that. with this black vietnamese you can really refresh your hearing! greeting to hearing! thanks for hearing! very good weed.

K.C. = it’s my head stash :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts