What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can try it wherever you like. It doesn't make much of a difference. Personally I wouldn't do it in a crowd. Dark room with good music or total silence is best.

Right now your personal TV station is on this reality. If you get three or more large puffs and hold them in. Your personal tv station is going to change. And quickly. Its far more comforting than that sounds. But not to be taken lightly. It is fun but not necessarily recreational by any means.

It's also fun to take some acid and take little baby puffs. Makes a few tabs feel like several but just for a few minutes. That I'll do at festivals or shows. But fully blasting off Is a whole nother story.

Thank you so much for the suggestions. Sounds more like I should try it in my basement chillin for the first time. I could never do total silence I'd lose my shit so either some good ambient sound or my fav a phish show 😁. On acid or Molly I love K to help with that pick up so to speak 😊. What do you think of those pens for the fest as I've been told they're not as strong/harder to blast off but still fun.
IMG_2806.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts