What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

kokomarin

20240312_180003.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I’ve always been fond of plants
Flower, Does the processor freeze dry the bubble hash or if not please let me know if you have any recommendations. seeing multiple ways but i do not have a freeze dryer. I fresh froze the harvest.

Used to just try to smear it ontop of parchment or cardboard and dry at room temp. I'm thinking to keep it quality room temp wont jive with the live fresh frozen rosin outcome but total newb on the subject. Fcombustion.com has some info. youtube is a crap shoot of newbs slinging their bubble bags and way over the top shops with gear I will never be able to own.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flower, Does the processor freeze dry the bubble hash or if not please let me know if you have any recommendations. seeing multiple ways but i do not have a freeze dryer. I fresh froze the harvest.

Used to just try to smear it ontop of parchment or cardboard and dry at room temp. I'm thinking to keep it quality room temp wont jive with the live fresh frozen rosin outcome but total newb on the subject. Fcombustion.com has some info. youtube is a crap shoot of newbs slinging their bubble bags and way over the top shops with gear I will never be able to own.
you shouldn,t dry the bubble at room temp,let it dry in the freezer so it doesn't darken up

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend who does pretty large batches at a time bought an expensive freeze drying unit because he said it was a bottleneck between getting it dried and getting it pressed but that’s if you’re doing pretty big batches smaller batches don’t need it I would imagine