~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve heard that some of the soon to be open dispensaries are going to be contracting out to licensed suppliers at $1500 a pound ( neither of those parameters I’ll ever be able to meet. .. lol )

herbgreen

Veteran
Check out these Bucket Tek cure system DIY........:biggrin:

PDF

This is the Video I first saw...Age restricted Derek Gilman good info...The manifold he uses are easy to get

Click the "watch on youtube " part of the screen to get there

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
yeah, I know you dont need anything like that probably but....It made me think of it!:biggrin:

I was thinking of adapting to jar system....It would easily work better even with Gallon mason jars

Its just too easy to space out the jars:puke:

This auto system gases out every jar on a timer! :tree:

Last edited:

laszlokovacs

Damn I really want to smoke that platinum. I gave up on platinum because its all commercial asian packs and they make me never want to touch it again. Your pics look simply beautiful!

I can't be the only one who likes BHO better- that looks nice but i've seen your wax and I definitely believe you! Do you run cans of tane when you blast?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn I really want to smoke that platinum. I gave up on platinum because its all commercial asian packs and they make me never want to touch it again. Your pics look simply beautiful!

I can't be the only one who likes BHO better- that looks nice but i've seen your wax and I definitely believe you! Do you run cans of tane when you blast?
1F05BD10-0292-4878-983E-EC6607E560F1.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts