What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the thing with Phish and the Grateful Dead …as the Grateful Dead declined in the first half of the 90s Phish started skyrocketing in popularity and they inherited the almost entire national GD touring crowd and fan base…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I have so much to do I’m already overwhelmed thinking about it I decided I’m gonna attempt to sell the farmhouse see what kind of profit I could pull off of that and there’s a lot of scurrying about to get that ready for listing also I got two grows inside and one grow outside my inside grows I need to get the electrical overhauled and it is a chaotic mess in the rooms I’m having an electrician come over tomorrow which means I gotta prepare it for him to at least look at so guess who’s gonna be doing a lot of cleaning and organizing today ? also need to go food shopping and get to an electrical supply store …will I get all this done? I doubt it..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Speaking of the dead. Last night I was going to transplant clones. Took the lid off. Went upstairs and smoked a joint. Went to bed. Got up this morning to a tray of fully rooted dried up dead clones. Luckily I have all these backed up at a friend's house. Not luckily I really thought having the fill the flower room in a few weeks was a good idea.

I watered them and misted with some em1 and hopefully a few pop to life when I check on them again.

Attachments

• 20220606_080717.jpg
    20220606_080717.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 58

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of the dead. Last night I was going to transplant clones. Took the lid off. Went upstairs and smoked a joint. Went to bed. Got up this morning to a tray of fully rooted dried up dead clones. Luckily I have all these backed up at a friend's house. Not luckily I really thought having the fill the flower room in a few weeks was a good idea.

I watered them and misted with some em1 and hopefully a few pop to life when I check on them again.
Yeah I feel your pain can I recommend an oxygen Cloner ? they are pretty reliable no matter what

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thats a good deal. I would put a big number on the farmhouse and i bet you get it. Phish just hit me right, i was studying philosophy hahaha, and i heard their gamehendge thesis. I wish i was at this show.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a good deal. I would put a big number on the farmhouse and i bet you get it. Phish just hit me right, i was studying philosophy hahaha, and i heard their gamehendge thesis. I wish i was at this show.

^^^ That’s the show I was supposed to be at and coincided with a five day blackout upstate so I couldn’t abandon my grow…I talked to the realtor she’s pretty encouraging & yes it’s an old farmhouse & foundation has issues but there’s a lot of land and I did the entire exterior the interior is pretty good but it’s definitely could be considered a fixer-upper also let’s not forget the major electrical upgrades that I did

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Down here i have seen numbers for fixer uppers three times higher than last year. I would think of a price you want and add 200k and give it a month. It looks like a sweet piece. Buyers know the clock is ticking on interest rates.

Akss

Feeling your pain tuff times for sure...paid 4.95 a gallon this morning so not as bad as there but keeps going up..I think you meant everything but the price of weed never seen it so bad...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
GL selling the farm, but I think the bubble has popped and the buyers have woken up to high interest rates and an economy overwhelmed with debt. Around here the new construction boom has bust.

You gonna quit growing?
These aren’t high interest rates, they have just been real low for a while. New construction is just getting started many places as materials become more available.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GL selling the farm, but I think the bubble has popped and the buyers have woken up to high interest rates and an economy overwhelmed with debt. Around here the new construction boom has bust.

You gonna quit growing?
What are you out of your mindo_O … never ….The only way I’ll stop is if I can’t make a living at it anymore and business is actually good word of mouth has spread and it’s taken years for me to get back on track

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real estate is still pretty rock solid around here…I’m offering a lot for the money there’s virtually no competition when it comes to privacy seclusion and acreage for what I’m trying to sell

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feeling your pain tuff times for sure...paid 4.95 a gallon this morning so not as bad as there but keeps going up..I think you meant everything but the price of weed never seen it so bad...
Yeah I’m getting my price and I’m happy some people say they get a lot more but not around here they don’t the reason they keep coming back is because of the quality and price and I love that!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually having a productive day so far taking a break for lunch & hope this doesn’t gross out any of the vegetarians out there , but I was wondering if any of you people ever gotten right off the farm beef ? picked this up at the village farmers market Saturday right from the farmer ...fillet and it is unbelievable! Bloody rare tender and delicious
CD4A28BF-2751-452E-8A6D-DF37F5949920.jpeg

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Actually having a productive day so far taking a break for lunch & hope this doesn’t gross out any of the vegetarians out there , but I was wondering if any of you people ever gotten right off the farm beef ? picked this up at the village farmers market Saturday right from the farmer ...fillet and it is unbelievable! Bloody rare tender and delicious View attachment 18719224
Got a 52 acre farm with 50 head of black angus , so yeah.....nothin better than true farm raised grass fed beef Bro......I kill and process 2 for me and #1 son after the calves drop every yr to keep the ball rollin.........Good luck on gettin rid of your farm FP / Star.....Didn`t you just get that place last yr ?......anyways.....Keep on pumpin at that fire you grow ,so......

Take care and ......

Peace......DHF......

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a 52 acre farm with 50 head of black angus , so yeah.....nothin better than true farm raised grass fed beef Bro......I kill and process 2 for me and #1 son after the calves drop every yr to keep the ball rollin.........Good luck on getin rid of your farm FP / Star.....Didn`t you just get that place last yr ?......anyways.....Keep on pumpin at that fire you grow ,so......

Take care and ......

Peace......DHF......
Got A Nice 43 acre farm with an antique farmhouse for grabs:sneaky: I’ll give you a killer deal.. yeah actually it was about a year and a half ago I bought it with the intention of turning it into a cannabis cultivation facility (a “legal” one) But my New York State is only issuing license currently and selectively to registered hemp farmers it’s gonna be a long while before regular licensing gets put into place and even though it’s close to my primary house in order to do it proper over there I would have to live there to guard it and I’m not willing to do that…It’s just me myself and my dog…Also I can make way much more $money$ quicker from the sale of the farm then it could from growing cannabis… The realtors are very encouraging we’ll see what happens ... a small fire pit going it’s been burning continuously for 4 days thus far
FD93899A-70F6-4011-98B6-F2348579CCF3.jpeg

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Gotcha......Hopefully risin interest rates and buildin coolin off won`t hinder the sale.....I mean who wouldn`t want that place for EXACTLY what you were plannin to do right ?.....Good luck bro.....I`ll be sendin positive Phish and Dead vibes to get it sold and outta your back pocket.....although it IS still workin for you as we speak.....anyways.....

Peace.....DHF.....