What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol..I was trying to hit up the Amish farmers market today for the first time this season & wanted some fruit and some flowers which they excel in both areas ,but unfortunately to my dismay I discovered that it is “ascension day” so that is definitely a day when they’re closed…ooops

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any pics? We all know you grow some beautiful big ass plants...
Really hard for me to locate ..old computers.. old hard drives …old times…Oh that was during my pre-bust days , I deleted and eradicated many tens of thousands of pictures in the ensuing time before sentencing.

TPFTFW

Veteran
It should be as potent as fuck too
especially considering it was a 68 day sample too
Was high for a solid 2.5 hours
Toooo high for 45 of them lol
2806544A-1B8C-41FC-9935-786811F32DEE.jpeg

Drumskinz

So my arm has recovered enough to the point where I can actually play some guitar it’s pretty monumental I’ll try to get some clips up I can only do it for a little bit of time for the pain kicks in..I play psychedelic hippie music
Yah man nice to hear…that little bit of time will increase with each sitting so pretty soon you can bend them strings like they do in country rock lol

TPFTFW

Veteran
Mac1 it's also smokeable pretty quick from a chop as well..., the original c99 you could almost pull off the plant and smoke it
I’ve been looking for pure pineapple for a couple years now wish I could find some good c99 stock.
I was lucky enough to smoke on a decent amount of soul’s princess cut and it was fantastic
feel like I’m spamming photos everywhere but it’s been forever since I’ve grown some diesel and it’s almost ready
75 days
SourD
7E8FE0DF-EB98-4EBF-A901-461A4A4CDD40.jpeg
C0C3ED84-9225-40AA-8C84-E4B5E9236EC5.jpeg

Sour X i95 X Sour
B354E1A2-9B89-489B-BF32-324AF38C616F.jpeg

4248515F-635D-42A1-8292-E147E8520094.jpeg