What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Petrochemical

I’m back power finally came on furnace won’t reset though no hot water or heat yet the girls seem OK I’m a little bit depressed trying to fight $100 ounces around here! Drums >>> garden looks nice …Everybody I appreciate your kind wishes
Right but you got the bag of appeal, I would even dare say like if somebody samples what you've got just the glandular trichomes you have trying to protect the flowers in the leaves from being inundated by those what is it going to you using double unders I see I know most people look at your pictures and go look at all that Sugar I look at your pictures and go look at how much light he got that f****** plant to withstand I love it it's too bad you're not over by Burlington Vermont dude cuz I give you 300 is it for those for that s*** all day long all day long

Last edited:

Red October

I’m back power finally came on furnace won’t reset though no hot water or heat yet the girls seem OK I’m a little bit depressed trying to fight $100 ounces around here! Drums >>> garden looks nice …Everybody I appreciate your kind wishes
Keep fighting the good fight man, how's the quality from the imported bud in comparison to what your growing out? I can only talk from personal experience here in South Africa and the stuff most of the growers are selling is generally low in effect and builds tolerance quickly, which is I suppose a good business model as you need to keep smoking more and more just to feel something.

Red October

Here's some nice jiggling T&A's to lift the spirits a bit
with the markets becoming more and more open prices are going to still keep getting cheaper, what's happened in Canada will happen everywhere, these are the last golden years of getting good prices for produce. The only thing left comes down to marketing and being able to expand production big enough to still be profitable IMO. The bigger guys have a good headstart but I think because you have such an affinity for these plants you could catch up quite easily, after seeing that doors x ohaze you did in that small cup I'm 100% sold on you're abilities, as long as you still have the energy to fight the good fight, we get wary of doing the same thing repetitively.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If one of these events pops up again do we need state ID to come see you I mean I've got family in Saratoga Springs I'll support you anyway I can do you're putting the work and you need to be reciprocated
I appreciate that it means a lot to me but it’s totally not necessary I’m just gonna keep producing & over the next few months I will find the right buyer who wants my weed and my price…As I said I have one guy previously he takes is at 2400 a pound but that’s only once a month I could use several of them…

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Your work would go above that here for an elbow. Good stuff man i wish you the best regardless
here as well. anything actually worth smoking here is 60 for 1/8th, or $400 an ounce (if you are lucky, sometimes more) lower price than that, you won't like it. we've got a few weasels buying delta-8 hemp buds & mixing them into real weed to up their profit margin...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
pic for your son, big south pump

20220423_160019-jpg.18126144

Petrochemical

Awww yeah
Mines getting there
Shout out to tjack from riddlem3 for those seeds
Really happyi met flower power and crash
Cause i come from an area inregards to canna they are
FB_IMG_1650377820212.jpg

So its nice to see sanitynottoo too far away

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room is packed with Mac1>>> 30 plants not an easy thing to put in motion ... if all goes well and it never does I'm thinking six to seven weeks I could actually pull 10 lb of flower out of this room fingers crossed Lots at stake,,Mac needs a lot of time to really really reach her full potential longer than most people think and that's the hard part keeping them healthy that long
20220424_082746.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Petrochemical

Are you kidding, shit I see more Massachusetts plates up here than I do Vermont plates, not only that but if the farmers market I went to today has any clue there's thousands of freaking Stoners up here they just don't communicate with one another who knows,