What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac’s a polyploid genetic mutation…. She really is an Alien
Click image for larger version  Name:	98ADF7FE-D407-4744-B22D-2D475744EA91.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	18109519

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
saw lots of fake Mac1 at the weed farmers market in Niagra Falls last weekend, one kid had the real cut with halfway decent flowers... you could really clean house in Syracuse or Rochester this weekend at the markets with that flower, so many 4/20 sales events popping off.

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.02.10 PM.png

I'll bet you can win the $6K prize at this one with those flowers.... believe me there was nothing decent at the last comp in Rochester in March.

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.04.00 PM.png

lots of dealmaking and gene trading happening in our part of the state and will probably keep going for a year or so before it gets locked down.

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.12.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.59.29 PM.png

this was the guy who hosted the Niagra event, only $50 for a table to slang to thousands of hungry custies coming from Ohio, Canada, Pa and all over NY. hundreds lined up to get at the best flowers first.
Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.58.29 PM.png

this one will be off the hook but I can stay close to home and visit a dozen in my area...

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.01.35 PM.png

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
@Chunkypigs …you been here & know where I live…Which of these is closest to me ? I’m extremely interested in getting hooked up…!!! I can do Syracuse…Can you give me any more info
you just gotta connect on IG with these groups and go to their seshes, trust me they will let you vend once they see your herb. ask a young person for help with IG, I get the young bucks at the growstores and glass shops I visit to give me the info on who to follow near me, too old to waste my time tik tokking, lol.

there's events in Syracuse nearly every weekend theses days but there's way more peeps in the buffalo/rochester nexus and hella buyers. Ithaca event was crazy packed.

I'd pack those flowers into 1/8ths and start going door to door to these sticker shops, some are moving $70 1/8ths of dried out nasty cali boof, lines at the counter for that trash too... they are all looking for units of fire but you could be getting those 1/8th prices every weekend now for the cost of a $50-100 table...
just drive there the night before and cop a cheap air b&b then wake up and slang.

follow places like thecnylounge2 and follow everyone they post about and all the hashtags and soon your feed will fill with local events if you like all their posts. all those pics above have the info of who to follow on them, maybe show it to your kid and see if he's hip to IG

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not terribly hurting but always looking for new business I do have one reliable downstate customer who takes on the $2400 a pound & always thinking that that’s gonna evaporate at any minute , but he keeps coming back & it’s convenient..He seems to prefer mine over the cheaper imported stuff…I gotta get my ass to some of these local events though…A major problem in my life as I’m always so tied down I can never get away anywhere for more than 12 hours at a time

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
saw lots of fake Mac1 at the weed farmers market in Niagra Falls last weekend, one kid had the real cut with halfway decent flowers... you could really clean house in Syracuse or Rochester this weekend at the markets with that flower, so many 4/20 sales events popping off.

View attachment 18123130

I'll bet you can win the $6K prize at this one with those flowers.... believe me there was nothing decent at the last comp in Rochester in March.

View attachment 18123129

lots of dealmaking and gene trading happening in our part of the state and will probably keep going for a year or so before it gets locked down.

View attachment 18123140

View attachment 18123132

this was the guy who hosted the Niagra event, only $50 for a table to slang to thousands of hungry custies coming from Ohio, Canada, Pa and all over NY. hundreds lined up to get at the best flowers first.
View attachment 18123133
this one will be off the hook but I can stay close to home and visit a dozen in my area...

View attachment 18123131
Well that was easy enough …only about an hour on Instagram and I made a connection with a guy who host venues apparently for weekly farmers markets there is one tomorrow just so happens but all the vending spots are booked up , if one opens I’m in ,but this is interesting news for me for sure could open up a Lotta new biz..fees are reasonable a 6 foot tables $200 an 8 foot table is $250 ..I bring the tables I bring the product and then I do my thing..lol I don’t need 8 feet of tables ha ha