What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

This is the Mendo Breath

This is the Mendo Breath

she is not pissy ...she is not shy ... she's a Prima Donna
picture.php
picture.php

~star~crash~

This one is called Thin Mints ...

This one is called Thin Mints ...

she is chin high standing on the ground (I'm 5 foot 10 ish)
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
packer what do you know about her? have U ran this cut? peace ... i've never ran her before this my 1st time

I am a couple weeks behind you with it. I helped my buddy trim some, we had to toss a few ounces of tops that had mold. It's a big yeilder, but there is usually some loss to mold.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is not pissy ...she is not shy ... she's a Prima Donna View Image View Image

she started changing colors yet ? mine started around day 40 & the fans were purple by the time she was done

day 42

picture.php

day 60

picture.php

picture.php

chopped on 70 & she has some great colors & smells by the time she ready to smoke .

picture.php

picture.php

I think your really going to like this one Star !!!

~star~crash~

DB if i can get fat calyx's like U do i'l be one happy camper ...been having condensation collect in several spots on the ceiling and just hand wiping it down (extra pita chore in the a.m.) i through in a dehuey last night set at 50% and it was good ...the room is packed there is lots of transpiration, but so far it's running optimally ..i'm very pleased !!

~star~crash~

you can see the fans just starting to turn in your pics .

figured you knew enough to put the dehuey in there awhile ago ....

most were im veg when they went in so i wanted higher humidity ,, now i want lower humidity:)

Stumbled my way into your space.. looking very proper! Keep up the good work :wave:

hey Krusty ..cant express U how inspirational U were for so many (including myself) from back in the Overgrow days ...here is a pic from my past i think U will get a kick from ...it's Mr Nice SSH in 10K HPS room...peace
picture.php

~star~crash~

I gave the containers their 1st flush this a.m.

I gave the containers their 1st flush this a.m.

took 3 hours to get in & out of the room ...