What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

Americangrower

Veteran
Was a long 2 days over here. Had to trim 2 plants, cut buds off 3 more (still in trim bin) chop and hang 10 more (to tired to even take big leaves off). Then pull all the others out of flower, quick clean floor, empty and clean aerocloner (not easy when filled with clones) transplant 7 ladies after taking clones only 1 slot left in 35 site cloner. Then water flower and veg..ugh Still need to transplant the 15 or so clones in cups and 15 or so plants in 1gal.
I may just have to axe all these males.

~star~crash~

that IS a lot of chores ...i try to split the routine into two sessions A.M & P.M ...bigger jobs have all day to get done

~star~crash~

got that done

got that done

picture.php

~star~crash~

I got a new reflector

I got a new reflector

it's one of these adjust-a-wing gadgets ...it's pretty cool & very light weight hope its easy to hang

~star~crash~

i think what they mean is that it's all slightly adjustable in many parts of the fixtures ...the manufacturer is Sunlight Supply ...it's all high-quality Ameican Made !

Americangrower

Veteran
i think what they mean is that it's all slightly adjustable in many parts of the fixtures ...the manufacturer is Sunlight Supply ...it's all high-quality Ameican Made !

Yep my son bought them, I yelled at him for paying so much. Could have bought 3 cheapo's for the price of 1 lol. I guess I'm a cheap mean old bastard :biggrin:

~star~crash~

here's a low quality room shot @ lights out

here's a low quality room shot @ lights out

it's tight in there & not easy to get wide pics
picture.php

~star~crash~

hung my lamps to the top of the ceiling

hung my lamps to the top of the ceiling

and as the plants stretch lower the individual containers ,,,this way i can maintain the canopy in the sweet zone of HPS light
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts