What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stagger's 6000w E-Papillon multi-strain grow!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Love the DE bulb grows. I'm nearly ready for my first purchase. I think 6 will do nicely.

Nice job

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looking good Stagger! I just read a post from someone that has been playing with epaps
for a while that he spaces them 6ft on center from fixture to fixture. I don't know if you
are still in the experimental phase of spacing. I figured I would pass that along. Many
blessing on your new setup. Peace and subbed.

Thanks for the info! Mine are closer, only by 1/2' or so ;) My room is 12'x11'.

yes brother... let us blaze till we can't blaze anymore!

Love the DE bulb grows. I'm nearly ready for my first purchase. I think 6 will do nicely.

Nice job

Yah man, the growth is insane, 6 should do fine!

Howcome nobody came to get me?!
And yet... Here you are!!! Welcome in! Good to see u again! :tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nightmare Kush

Nightmare Kush

This is 1 out of 2 pheno's I got from these beans. I popped 5 seeds, 3 were hermies. That being said i'm keeping a close EYE on these ladies! :bigeye: I'm about to increase my food tonight to the heavy feeding schedule. All of the ladies are definatley asking for more food with the new lighting. Time to give them what they want! More photo's coming soon. SL

gmanwho

Veteran
hey stagger nice room!!! I currently am on my first runn with the e-papillions 1000's as well. Few questions for you... you are soil correct? co2? reflector height off the canopy? What watt settings you running?

Just tryign to get a feel for these new lights an my new room. day 20 an i just moved them from 600 to 750w setting. i have also noticed a 25% increase in food increase. had serious lime green action in new growth an can just tell they wanted more food. i even started adding in Earth juice MG + trace at 5 mill a gall as well. i am hydro thou..

b-safe

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
hey stagger nice room!!! I currently am on my first runn with the e-papillions 1000's as well. Few questions for you... you are soil correct? co2? reflector height off the canopy? What watt settings you running? Just tryign to get a feel for these new lights an my new room. day 20 an i just moved them from 600 to 750w setting. i have also noticed a 25% increase in food increase. had serious lime green action in new growth an can just tell they wanted more food. i even started adding in Earth juice MG + trace at 5 mill a gall as well. i am hydro thou..

b-safe

Hello! I'm currenty running a soilless mix, it's the Royal Gold "Tupur" mix. It's coco coir, perlite, azomite, spaghnum peat. It allows me to control my feeding ;) Yes i'm using Co2 in a sealed environment. My lights are around 30" above the canopy. When I 1st moved my plants in the new room they got burned from the light. I turned them down to 825 for a few days until they adjusted. Now at week 3 I have them all turned up to 11 ;)

Definitely more food needed with these lamps!!! All of my Death Stars, and Cookies are begging for more food. I blasted them last night with 1400ppm of my MILL's concoction! Thanks for joining in, looking forward to seeing your around. SL

How's the alien og?

One of my new favorite ladies. Amazing yield, amazing nuggets and seriously potent. I just got her tested at 25%thc :woohoo: That was up from last run @ 22%thc. Thanks for joining in! SL

Just stumbled onto this thread nice line up shits guna get real fast go stagger
Thanks bro, shit is definatley about to get serious! WOOT! Much love friends, new photo's coming very soon! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran

^^^ Alien OG, it's tough to get back to these girls in the corner. But they are HUGE bushes! :tree: Last round they put out 10-13oz's each in a 10 gal pot. I'd love to push that to 1lb plants with the new lighting. We will see! Much love friends, SL :tiphat:

Resina.

Veteran
I'm Italian and I don't speech so good English but You work really perfect, i like all in this grow box.

Ciao:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts