What's new

Stadium......

D

DHF

Just made a post in the dehuey thread but didn`t and can`t specify which size unit fer yas ta get cross da pond Bro.......

All I know is this.....If you can`t control RH during lights off , all your hard work will be for naught cuz airborne molds , mildew , and nasties will form , and ruin your chances for massive harvey....

If yas can`t get it down lights on , the plant`s stomata will close up , transpiration will come to a screeching halt , and nutrient uptake will cease......

IOW.....since plants flower/swell at night and pump resin/convert sugars and all those chemical processes my pore old ass knows nuthin about during lights on , then basically you`re fucked......in laymen`s terms.....

Hope yas can find some decent sized "efficient" units within your budget my buddy.......I`m your biggest fan......believe that....Now handle this shit and make me and Snoops proud....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

L

laylow

Hey Freds... i know what your saying about the RH im on it :D one good thing i have put the small 6 inch extractor on 24/7 and put an osculating fan on constant too this has dropped the RH to 70% still not low enough i know....

to make things worse i allways make my food up the day/night before a feed to let it settle and the chlorine evaporate and so it can get to the right temp ect.... so i leave a pump on to continuously mix the nutes but this time it was attached to the hose and the hose fell out over night and flooded the whole grow room inside and out with 300L of water DOH!!!! lol:biglaugh:

need them dehueys more than ever.... so ive ordered 2 that move 25L/44 pints per day... also before the start of week 6 i should be able to afford one more unit that i will position in the area where my intake is so i should be able to dry the air before it enters the grow room too....:pimp3:

and wow on the biggest fan part dude :redface: i must be doin somthin right to have you down with my shit :respect:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wow crazy setup, thats a lot of light... why 2 rows of shaded bulbs on top instead of one row unshaded?

how many plants are in there?

lookin good man, props

L

laylow

hey Shcrews, thanks for stopping in...

im using 600w lamps as i all ready had them ideally i would have used 1000's and only had a single row at the top but the top row of the stadium would be to far from the 600's if i had just a single row in the middle imo.... also i have my carbon filter and intake ducting ect all in between the 2 rows of top lights as i dont have the room anywhere else... the shades are gone now as they was generating to much heat so its full bare bulb now too....

:ying:

D

DHF

144 plants Schrews , and I`m lookin fer a monocropped 62.5 gm per plant and better once this setup`s totally dialed in and pumpin out da dankness......

I can see 20 lbs comin outta there no probs with the right strain...I remember SoQuick`s shit he did on the floor with open reflectors yrs ago.....

3 liter sized plants/colas stacked next ta each other as far as the eye could see in a warehouse setting with lil `ol top drip recirculating setup that was ingenious....

Ran 50 watts per sq ft and killed it with right over 3 lbs per 1 KW.....That was my first taste of increased plant numbers dictate increased yields....Heath taught me the rest.....

Less vegtime , more crops per yr....Lotta knowledge out there if yas know where ta look....

175 gals of juice on da floor is a mess Bro.......Git dem dehuey`s hoonin with the quickness....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

L

laylow

the cuts i took a few weeks back went to a friend in desparado need of em and i have another 160 in the prop now and could get more to top it up if i had too.... i gots 144 in this system now in 6L Airpots and its a tight fit but in my old 3.5L pots that i was getting 1.5 oz 42 grams out of in my flat garden.... i could fit up to 216 of them in the stadium...

the 160 are all from my C4 mum same plant "someone say mono crop" :D

Anyway.....

Option 1 120 plants was to pot them all up in the small pots like on the first page for 14 days and select 120 of the best looking plants.... then i would strip all the big fan leaves off top them and pot up into the 3.5L pots where they could have a further 2 weeks veg... then last up be transplanted into 10L air pots and put into flower 10 days later.....

Option 2 144 plants is the same as this run in small pots and 6L Air pots but a bit more veg time due to being topped and pulled about a bit also will have bigger root system...

Option 3 216 plants get a top up from a friend and get the rest to make up 216 veg in the small pots for 3 weeks to stunt them due to being root bound... then into the 3.5L pots vegged for 5 to 7 days......

whacha recon is going to be the most productive rout?

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for option three for the biggest return in yield. Number numbers numbers with a week veg will give you some excelent yield returns exspecially that c4 you can pump her up quit a bit right. Will you top these or lolly-pop? Anyway you go I think your straight looking at success!!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Any way you slice it, you're over the federal 99 limit.... so why not go for broke? If you can handle the work, why not reap the rewards? I vote for option 3.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah go BIG or GO HOME......."time to get serious" as Bobblehead says!

Good luck Laylow!

bobblehead

Veteran
He's in England... I don't know what the federal laws are over there... but if you have 100, you might as well have 1,000 here...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wopps ur right Bobblehead well GOOD LUCK anyway Laylow lol......might as well go big since it's the same risk then!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I think something is all fudged up with the picture uploading thingy (technical term).

D

DHF

Not a doubt in my mind that more plants with less veg means more crops per yr , regardless if yields are lower each harvey Bro......

It equals out to more yield per yr , rather than per crop chop......and yeah....

Monocrop FTW.......:dance013:

Peace.....Freds......:ying:....

L

laylow

Not a doubt in my mind that more plants with less veg means more crops per yr , regardless if yields are lower each harvey Bro......

It equals out to more yield per yr , rather than per crop chop......and yeah....

Monocrop FTW.......:dance013:

Peace.....Freds......:ying:....

im testing some new lights in a tent they are 600w 400volt converted to 240V comercial lights so if they do what a grobro of mine says they are doing i will be converting the whole room over to 8 lamps...

either way after the next run im having 2 months off traveling holidays ect no growing... its to dam hot to grow in late july, Aug and early september anyway... so... i want to get as much as i can outa the next run... not to worried about veg time as im doing that all in a tent and then some in the stadium... so for just this one run out of the 3 options what do you think will yield the most in your opinion?