What's new

Stadium......

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
awesome Grow!!!!!! damn haha never seen such a set up! Keep it green and simple brotha! Loving your style dang!

L

laylow

whachas thing of these...

picture.php

picture.php

filled with coco drip fed once a day run to waste not that there would be any run off.....

7ft tall x 2.8ft wide 50 plant site.......

L

laylow

awesome Grow!!!!!! damn haha never seen such a set up! Keep it green and simple brotha! Loving your style dang!

thanks man :) anything but simple this grow next time should be a bit easier...... lol

that looks fuckin sick wow. i want 1

I want 12 :bigeye:

PI Walls are HUGELY expensive, if you got the paper boo boo go for it!

yeah i know they are a joke big big bucks!!!... im sticking with the stadium at least one more grow after this one if i can nail 1gpw with all the same strain "my C4" then i may stick with it.....

saying that i might get one PI wall, buy a lil 1m tent and do a test run see how goods they really are :pimp3:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
How much are those PI walls? look sick!
haha you are right anything but simple but all in the eyes of the beholder at the end.. whats easy for someone might be near impossible for other :D
How you like the C4? never smoked or grown her but i love chimeras work.

D

DHF

Yeah.....another example of Heath`s designs exploited by the retail whores......

His angled racks featured in "Urban Garden" magazine several yrs back was deemed as possibly the most efficient way folks livin in "flats" as they called em cross da pond ta grow their own veggies for fun and profit due to it being ableta grow plants on all 4 walls as well as on the floor with plants surrounding the bulbs , like all our bro`s "weed doughnuts".....

His were top fed recirculating 24/7 with hydroton in the sq containers and plastic gutters underneath draining to a "sump" rez , and then pumped backta main rez once the float switch kicked on at "fill level'.......

Looks good , but I`d be concerned about the cheap parts used for the feed setup , since all hydro whore`s are about the bottom line profit structure , instead of who`s buyin their shit.....

Once it fucks up , they`ll sell yas more shit ta try and fix it.......From what I see , it`s real simple ta DIY said setup with the proper pump and enough head pressure ta push juice to the upper levels as needed......

Control/ball valves could be used to control each level`s flow and pressure for each plantsite to receive equal juice distribution regardless of location from top to bottom......

I guess there`s a place for anything on the market since most folks don`t DIY , or else they wouldn`t be on the market.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

L

laylow

How much are those PI walls? look sick!
haha you are right anything but simple but all in the eyes of the beholder at the end.. whats easy for someone might be near impossible for other :D
How you like the C4? never smoked or grown her but i love chimeras work.

C4 is an easy smoke not that strong at all i cut mine at 60 days and it could go longer and probably get stronger but for what i want its perfect at 60 days.....:) i originally pop the seeds to look for a 7 week plant as advertised..... no chance lol..... so why did i keep her? for her big yeilds... and she is a better smoke than PPP / BigBud Top44 ect best cash cropper for smoke...... got some Chemdog 4D on order tho meant to be the 21st century Bigbud or so Rezdog says..... :D
Yeah.....another example of Heath`s designs exploited by the retail whores......

His angled racks featured in "Urban Garden" magazine several yrs back was deemed as possibly the most efficient way folks livin in "flats" as they called em cross da pond ta grow their own veggies for fun and profit due to it being ableta grow plants on all 4 walls as well as on the floor with plants surrounding the bulbs , like all our bro`s "weed doughnuts".....

His were top fed recirculating 24/7 with hydroton in the sq containers and plastic gutters underneath draining to a "sump" rez , and then pumped backta main rez once the float switch kicked on at "fill level'.......

Looks good , but I`d be concerned about the cheap parts used for the feed setup , since all hydro whore`s are about the bottom line profit structure , instead of who`s buyin their shit.....

Once it fucks up , they`ll sell yas more shit ta try and fix it.......From what I see , it`s real simple ta DIY said setup with the proper pump and enough head pressure ta push juice to the upper levels as needed......

Control/ball valves could be used to control each level`s flow and pressure for each plantsite to receive equal juice distribution regardless of location from top to bottom......

I guess there`s a place for anything on the market since most folks don`t DIY , or else they wouldn`t be on the market.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

you know i likes a bit of DIY Freds :D just being lazy ass mofo plug and play lol..... i may get one to try and see how we go... then again i could make them outa wood and setup me own drip lines with shut of alves like ya said... who knows cant do nothin upgrade wise till after the summer now anyways just puttin it out there.....
:ying:

L

laylow

If told that dog once i told him 10 times stay out the grow room..... now look at him bleached white from the lights.... :biglaugh:

picture.php

Anyways lol.... its that time again Day 14 Flower

Left side
picture.php

Right side
picture.php

Can see the Chronic rhinos are takin off didnt need anywhere near as much veg as the C4 and army's..... :bigeye:

So the left side got butchered tonight took the backs off of all then took all main large fan leafs and some internal shit.... what a shit job....:smoky: lol melted a Tshirt and burnt my head hahahaaa

picture.php

picture.php

Will be defoliating the right side and puttin the nets up for support... they better need it lol.... :rolleyes:

Last up is a new product, a friend of mine has give me this to try he said its the first product he has used in a long time that made a difference in the size of his buds......

you use the powder at the start of week 3, 5 and 7 and four days after each application you spray the Umph which is meant to activate the Power to bloom.... "or some shit lol" :plant grow:

picture.php

More pics when the nets are up!!! :wave:

D

DHF

Yo Snoop....Make Dad getchas sum #5 goggles if`n yas gonna tromp da grow area....Looks ta me like he`s just gettin highlights for that "Hip-Hop" look , not bleached out......LOL......Can I get a what what fer schizzle ?.......

Bro......Gotta give major props again for the awesome setup.....Hadta take some unburnt brain cells ta figger this`un out.....

I do see the tops of the lower plants up above the bottom of the next levels with only 2 weeks into stretch , so yas might oughta think about gettin rid of everything underneath on the upper levels below the tops of the lower levels once stretch is over for optimum lumen absorption till end of cycle with that wall of weed yas got goin......

Killer job my buddy......Snoop...Handle it......

Respect.....DHF....:ying:......

L

laylow

Looks great LL! Nice pruning. You must having been in there for a few hours...

Had a fucking nightmare in there tonight with the netting shit due i was cursin them poor bitches lol :wallbash:

wow, killer room man

thanks Dude... :tiphat:

Yo Snoop....Make Dad getchas sum #5 goggles if`n yas gonna tromp da grow area....Looks ta me like he`s just gettin highlights for that "Hip-Hop" look , not bleached out......LOL......Can I get a what what fer schizzle ?.......

Bro......Gotta give major props again for the awesome setup.....Hadta take some unburnt brain cells ta figger this`un out.....

I do see the tops of the lower plants up above the bottom of the next levels with only 2 weeks into stretch , so yas might oughta think about gettin rid of everything underneath on the upper levels below the tops of the lower levels once stretch is over for optimum lumen absorption till end of cycle with that wall of weed yas got goin......

Killer job my buddy......Snoop...Handle it......

Respect.....DHF....:ying:......

Snoops snoozin while dads tryin to ern some pennys as usual hehe..

yeah its pretty maxed out my lill room so hard ta move about in there.... didnt thin out the chronics as the mum came from a flowerd plant and ever since she throws cuts that when flowerd they have about a million small branches... that and i was ready to blow tonight... got caught up in the left net tripped and had to throw my self on the floor inbetween the plants or crush the wall....:bashhead: shit dude this is a testing grow fosho lol....

handeling it the best we can here freds thanks for the bigup is allways a morale boost...:snap out of it::cool:

Holy crap laylow. looking F'in sick dude. Nice job.

Cheers Dude :tiphat:

ijim

I have seen a vertical grow that the chic used I hooks in the ceiling and floor and hung netting in front of the racks and on the ceiling. She trained the branches through the net and had a vertical screen of green. Three walls and a ceiling of flowers. It is a lot easier to do if you have all clones of the same mother. Then nutes will be the same and they all will finish at the same time. Other wise it is a pain in the ass to separate plants that are done from those that need another week. Or you can inspect the flowers and only take what flowers are ready instead of the whole plant.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Very nice, just... awesome!!!

Good to see you ditched the reflectors, something about the initial setup bothered me but not enough to tell ya... well done, looks like you will be swimmin in buds soon.....

L

laylow

Hi Ijim

I have seen a vertical grow that the chic used I hooks in the ceiling and floor and hung netting in front of the racks and on the ceiling. She trained the branches through the net and had a vertical screen of green. that is just what i done last night :)Three walls and a ceiling of flowers. It is a lot easier to do if you have all clones of the same mother. Then nutes will be the same and they all will finish at the same time. Other wise it is a pain in the ass to separate plants that are done from those that need another week.all 3 plants finish in 60 days and my nutes are kept the same as they dont require different strengths Or you can inspect the flowers and only take what flowers are ready instead of the whole plant.lost me there a bit

thanks for the sugestions..... :wave:

Very nice, just... awesome!!!

Good to see you ditched the reflectors, something about the initial setup bothered me but not enough to tell ya... well done, looks like you will be swimmin in buds soon.....

yeah the reflectors were just too much in the end a real heat generator, i think if i didnt have the fliter and other inlet stuff in the way and could drop them back then maybe it could of worked... supose then they may have been to far away from the top plants....

swimmin in buds huh! hope so.... :D

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey laylow, they are filling in nicely, poor dog, maybe he is a Michael Jackson fan? :D:D And wow that bloom powder looks potent, how much feed are you going through now man? Your setup is killer!