What's new

Stadium......

huntingbb

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
:moon:
:thank you:

thanks smithy :D

takes 2/3's off of your trim time easy.... so 12 hours is 4.... would not trim without one eared its money in the trim you get for hash tenfold.... its a winner fosho... :good:

hey guys thanks for the concerns :) i trimmed every single bud here and there was about 4 with mold that went on the top left net i got about 20oz from the first lot and as i see a bud turning i cut and trimmed it so there is no chance of it getting into the whole crop... as for them being packed in so tight... within a day or so they shrink so much that they give them selves the room they need to dry... i do spin them over every couple of days and mess about with them if i think they need it... temp is 70 humidity 50% im happy with that...:tiphat:

been and picked up 2 more today to put the stuff thats on the side in them and spread some of the other buds out... :D

just wanted to say there was 25 Chronic rhinos un trimmed or cut in any way just left to do there thankg and there is almost twice as much as the 30 Armagedons and thats no poor yielder :dance013:

Cheers guys :wave:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to laylow again.

Dangit!! Was just chillin with the GF and saw your update.. wow, beautiful harvest man... :jump:

At what point does the spinpro pay for itself? 400w flowering? 1200? 4k?

L

laylow

thanks man hope you and your G/F liked the show... :D

the spinpro is a bud trimmer dude.... all the little shitting bits of popcorn I would normally throw away where i trim on my own and cant be assed gets trimmed with this little gadget.... and any buds that do get chopped up and all the leaf trim is collected in the bottom.... this leaves me a giant trash bag full of chopped fine leaf that normally would get trimmed all over the floor and swept up and put in a trash bag never to be seen again.... thats how its paid for its self... there has to be 12 to 15lb here just from the how much is in the nets tall me who can trim that amount of weed in one day lol.... thats how its paid for itself.... :D

BIGGS

Veteran
damn mate, you did it all in one day. i'm getting me one of these, or maybe the electric ones they do,

TicalionStalion

heyy, sorry I dont have the time to fish thru the whole thread...first off major props to laylow...this shit is insane. they have a vert. article in the new HT...and this grow shits on it.

I just need to know quick what the yield was, dimensions of the area, and how many watts. please.

thanks guys! keep it goin

BIGGS

Veteran
heyy, sorry I dont have the time to fish thru the whole thread...first off major props to laylow...this shit is insane. they have a vert. article in the new HT...and this grow shits on it.

I just need to know quick what the yield was, dimensions of the area, and how many watts. please.

thanks guys! keep it goin

thats a bit lazy mate,lol. all your questions are answered in this thread. take a look bro, well worth a read.

L

laylow

Everything is dry....

for some reason it always drys faster than i like but no matter what i do its always the same... :eek:: room temps where 68 to 70 and humidity was set at 60% on the dehumidifiers... 5 days and its in Big plastic containers curing.... :yummy:

So 144 plants..

30 Armageddon Produced 32 oz - 1.06 oz per plant
25 Chronic x Rhino Produced 54 oz - 2.16 oz per plant
89 C4 Produced 131 oz - 1.67 oz per plant
Also there was 18 oz of buds with mold

total numbers are 235oz 6580 grams 14.68lb's

the first 2 weeks was with 7200w then 8400w for 2 to 4 and then 9000w till week 7 then due to heat the last 10 days 5400w's

either way i still stand that this is a 9000w grow that produced 6580 grams so thats 0.73 gpw.... not bad could have been so much better if not for the fuckup at the end with the mold but there you have it...

on a side note that Chronic rhinos had no defoliation or stems taken off at all they was left to do exactly as they wanted and yielded more than the other 2 strains...

hope you enjoyed the show till the next time :tiphat:

"Th-th-th-that's all folks!"
:thank you:

D

DHF

You MY hero LL........well.....I like Snoops more....LOL...sumpthin bout me and bulldawgs....dunno...

Bro....As long as you`ve been doin this you know that the more watts yas put in 1 room , the harder it is ta match up da gpw`s.....

Smaller rooms with less wattage and more dialed environments , but more rooms has always helped this old fart for the most part...but....

You gettin there my buddy.....quit fightin your inner Laylow....go with yer gut.....You got da skills and knowledge....Handle it......

On sabbatical for the hot season....Stay chilly my buddy....Freds...:ying:......

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done LL, let see the 2nd round and this time you're going to break that gpw barrier buddy!

fantastic job! :):)

cheers,

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Laylow bro sorry I wasn't around for the show near the end, I'm gutted about the budrot, my jaw dropped when I read your post. As said earlier, every harvest is a successful harvest :) You had a lot of hard work with this vert and it's now paying off, you got some nice weight from her.

I've never heard about H&G shooting powder before, did you use it for 2 weeks before you flushed? How long did you flush for? This thread is packed full of great info.

K+

HGO

L

laylow

Congratulations Laylow, good work!

well done sir!

A Bloody Good job...
nice..
Peace
BL

Congrats Laylow!!

thanks Guys :thank you:

You MY hero LL........well.....I like Snoops more....LOL...sumpthin bout me and bulldawgs....dunno...

Bro....As long as you`ve been doin this you know that the more watts yas put in 1 room , the harder it is ta match up da gpw`s.....

Smaller rooms with less wattage and more dialed environments , but more rooms has always helped this old fart for the most part...but....

You gettin there my buddy.....quit fightin your inner Laylow....go with yer gut.....You got da skills and knowledge....Handle it......

On sabbatical for the hot season....Stay chilly my buddy....Freds...:ying:......

Hey freds.... never thought i would see the day old school mentors would call me there Hero.... :eek: couldnt have done it with out yas and you know that :respect:

there was easy more to come from that setup GPW with all chronic rhinos was right round the corner.... BUT this setup is done now i have seen improvements that will unfortunately mean i wont use this stadium setup its all broke down and emptied and has made room for the flat garden im running for the summer...

Fear not i have drawings for bobble type long Racks that will allow only one row of top lights instead of 2 and the bottom row 6000w making the GPW a peace of Piss "Easy in brit talk lol" maybe even 1.5 is on the cards as 9000grams that far away in this room.... :rasta:

thanks again for the support freds... :thank you:

Well done LL, let see the 2nd round and this time you're going to break that gpw barrier buddy!

fantastic job! :):)

cheers,

Hey Red... :tiphat: no second run with this setup dude like i explained above to freds its not as efficient as it could be with 3000w less light... will be back in autum with an all new vert setup when i will be cracking the GPW.. :dance013:
:wave:

Laylow bro sorry I wasn't around for the show near the end, I'm gutted about the budrot, my jaw dropped when I read your post. As said earlier, every harvest is a successful harvest :) You had a lot of hard work with this vert and it's now paying off, you got some nice weight from her.

I've never heard about H&G shooting powder before, did you use it for 2 weeks before you flushed? How long did you flush for? This thread is packed full of great info.

K+

HGO

Hey HGO... dont sweat it bro i know people have lives to live... :D yeah the budrot was a Cu nt but you live and learn wont happen again... :D defo got some nice bud out of it...:)

on a 60 day flower at the start of week 7 use one sachet per 100L of water and week 8, 2 sachets per 100L of water start of week 9 i flush GH Ripen... Developed by NASA for finishing plants quicker in space so they dont go hungry lol... my bud burns like any other coco grow i smoked :joint:

have just said in another thread that i vote you as the vert MOD as your already a mod anyway i dont see why you shouldnt get the job and that freds should get a mentor status :D

take care peeps been a fun ride :tiphat:

:moon:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Funny you should mention GH Ripen because I just fed them their first dose of it today at 5ml/L and I added some molasses at 2 teaspoons per gallon. It has an interesting history, WTF are these scientists at growing plants in space, really is that needed LOL, maybe if it was weed that they were growing. Blasted in space, now that's a dream.

Yeah I seen that, thanks man. DHF is a vert guru and defo a mentor here on ICM, he's got my vote.

Must run, very high :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice recovery and congrats for getting potm....thats still an impressive haul......what was your RH when your nugs got budrot? since your are cutting off 3kw in lights you should throw a santa fe dehuey in there to keep that RH constant...

also DHF was saying that having big temp swings night/day cause budrot too?