What's new

stadium show, im ready to grow!!

K

krest

Looking great there Whodare! Keep up the nice work and congrats on the first time grow :joint:

whodare

Veteran
thanks for checkin in guys ill get some pics tomorrow, its getting pretty close to that time. harvest the first four at 56 days, bout 9 days away... then another week or ten days and everything else will be coming down...

good for you homie...lotsa grow diaries taper off, we get too damn sticky to be loggin on here !!

stay peace

whodare

Veteran
been awhile...

been awhile...

sorry guys, im still alive, thanks for the continued intrest...

its hard to get any good pictures anymore but heres a few to tide yall over for a week. 7 days and the nebula get the axe and ill be able to get pictures in good light...

nebula
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

random
picture.php

picture.php

later all:wave:

who.d

whodare

Veteran
im not 100% because 1 of the seed plants put out maybe an oz and another seed plant is some bunk ass poo-poo so il have to make hash with it, everything else though is killin it. the trainwrecks look like 6-7 oz plants and the nebula looks like 5-6 oz plants, so hopefully they will compensate, id like to average about 4-5 oz a plant that would give me my 6...

D

DHF

Here`s hopin harvey falls on da heavier side of things Bro.....

Good luck.....DHF.....:ying:.....

whodare

Veteran
first harvest...

first harvest...

well its been a long journey to this point i learned alot and had a good time, it not quite over yet but the harvest has commenced.

1 of 4 similar plants...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

solid top to bottom!!! vert rocks!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rest comes down in 10 days final weights will come then but as soon as the nebula is dry ill have the weights on the individual plants...

L

laylow

:laughing:

looks promising Who.D are you happy with what you have harvested so far? sure you are :D

good luck with the final weighin :tiphat:

Sick buds :pimp3:

whodare

Veteran
yea these plants were really nice i wouldnt mind a room full of them and trainwreck.

i think these are 5-6 oz average one looks like 7 almost.

they flushed out great too the buds have hues of purple and pink all over them.

thanks for stopping through guys

whodare

Veteran
seems whenever i post pics a new page starts...

well its been a long journey to this point i learned alot and had a good time, it not quite over yet but the harvest has commenced.

1 of 4 similar plants...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

solid top to bottom!!! vert rocks!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rest comes down in 10 days final weights will come then but as soon as the nebula is dry ill have the weights on the individual plants...

D

DHF

Waitin for the numbers .....I know they`ll go up once monocroppin begins at some point......

How many plants did yas end up with total Bro....

I know I saw how many , but my old ass don`t remember......

I`ve seen those Nebula`s give outrageous yields in smaller pots of coco....

What size airpot did those finish in Who .......Anyways.....Killer job...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

whodare

Veteran
Waitin for the numbers .....I know they`ll go up once monocroppin begins at some point......

How many plants did yas end up with total Bro....

I know I saw how many , but my old ass don`t remember......

I`ve seen those Nebula`s give outrageous yields in smaller pots of coco....

What size airpot did those finish in Who .......Anyways.....Killer job...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

there are 23 plants in the room, well 19 now... looks like most plants are around 4 or better but two seed plants were really weak, trainwrecks could be 7 oz plants though...

i was thinking of running a room of nebula and trainwreck, i think it would hit 1gpw or better.

the nebula is awesome, they are in 3.4 gallon airpots.

i made some honey with the trim today and it tastes like i drank lemon pinesol soo tasty trippy high too i pulled em at 55...

Not bad looking... looks almost as good as me! :D

Looks good homie :tiphat:

:ying: