What's new

stadium northern farmer style.

K

kallenavndk

Morning u two great peeps hope ya safe n high ...them pictures above some how took me way back in time back to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and damn it was nice to sit there n smoke a fatty ..so here puff the rest and pass it to tha miss.....if still some left ;)

happy hollidays

Diamonds?

Diamonds?

if you build a v on the roof with the point downwards, and diamonds between the bulbs like you said, and your can filter inside the roof V reflector with the exaust holes cut directly above the bulbs, it cuts down on the heat, and reflects the max light to the stadium and floor area.

220 plants, with 10 shelfs on 20' feet, your numbers are way off. something is fishy....

What are these Diamonds you speak of?

Dödsknark

Hey CC! Wow, glad I stumbled upon your thread. Very inspirational. I might see vertical in my not so distant future...

I'll be watching this man!

Hey all, the room is doing amazing, the plants are booming with buds and they smell like a bag of BERRY SKITTLES. and CC Has expanded the grow. wait until you see what he has done... Our laptop charger has broken. So until we get a new one im using my cell. hopefully CC will be able to update you soon wiuh some pictures and info. see ya soon! LMG

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Wow! Everything's looking good CC. The vertical setup is kinda trippy, but it looks like it's working great. Their smell also sounds good...berry skittles? :D I have smelled cannabis that was like Juicy Fruit (Nirvana's Cali O) but not Skittles!

day 32 now. im pretty happy with the vigor and growth rate of this strain. there are 4 phenos afterall. 2 more indica leaning and 2 sativaish phenos. 1 of the sativa phenos is a little shorter and thin 18-24". shorter branches with smaller more crystalized buds with turned up edges on super serated leaf edges. the second sativa is my favortie so far the thickness, length, and smell are amazing. im sure ill be close to 3/4oz per plant like this. longer branches and long thick colas on almost every branch. 30-36" tall
1 indica is a hermi genetic of the 7 i have they all showed bananas. it would of been a solid yeilder but i cant afford seeds under 18" tall. i run perpetual so id loose too many crops if i let it go. the second indica is thick and tall wide leaves and funny calyx development. i think it takes after the blueberry parent. squarer buds with purple redish undersides to leaves and purpling calayxes. under 24"s

i have 87 whiteberry, 18 m39 and 15 sour diesels. i am expecting about 4-5lbs. the WB and 39 is ready at 50days and the sour d around 65days.

i got another 86 whiteberries that started into flower 18days ago, im runnin this batch under 1k mh and trying to keep them lower this next run.

next batch of clones will be transplanted into 1 gallon pots tomorrow and vegged about a week and the join the flowering room.

ill have 3 cycles going of 80 plants for just under 250 plants at around 9lbs every 55days or so from 3ooowatts, 2 of hps and 1 mh. in 5.5feetx11feet.

ill add more pics at 5,6,7 weeks and again on harvest day.

happy growing.

whiteberry 28 days :D

picture.php

picture.php

The Whiteberry I am growing looks a lot like yours... I use AN Iguana Juice and some various organic supplements... I added Purple Maxx and Bud Candy to my fert mix for my clones and it definitely has made a difference in appearance (being more frosty) ,and has a sweeter smell, stronger than the mother plant... Also the clones I used Purple Maxx on finished quicker