What's new

SSTH, PPP, C99 x Skunk

severian

Things are progressing. 9 weeks.
I have chopped the C99.

The PPP seems like its a couple weeks away - at least.

The SSTH is getting close. I'll probably chop at 10 weeks. I'll post pictures when they come down.

Sorry for the poor quality of these pics. The last will be much better.

severian

SSTH 9.5 weeks. I chopped this one possibly a week early, but she seems ripe enough. I've been sampling and this is clearly going to be a mother. I have the reveg pick at the end.

The smell is very strong and after trimming it has permeated the basement and traveled up to the main floor.

Really hard to pin down the odors though. Kind of a strong sickly sweet, rotten lemon - my wife thinks there is a gas leak. She's been complaining all day and sniffing around the gas range in our kitchen on the main floor.

Please god, let this reveg be successful. My first attempt.

severian

Looking good buddy.....gas leak..that's funny. How much longer ya' think for the PPP?

I don't know on the PPP. The length is kinda confusing me. I thought it was a 8-9 week finish, but I am at almost 10 weeks and there are very fewe orange pistles, the trichs are cloudy but absolutely no amber. I could probably pull them right now with no adverse affects, but I'll let them go a bit longer.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I don't know on the PPP. The length is kinda confusing me. I thought it was a 8-9 week finish, but I am at almost 10 weeks and there are very fewe orange pistles, the trichs are cloudy but absolutely no amber. I could probably pull them right now with no adverse affects, but I'll let them go a bit longer.
That's what I was afraid of,but it looks like some fine herb anyway. Out of the 5 PPP freebies I got,1 died,3 female,and 1 male. Saving the male for his genes. All 3 females have different look and smell so far. Anyway,despite the long flower of your PPP she still looks nice.

severian

Thanks Ramius and migwelder.

Cap't, here are a couple pics of the PPP at 10 weeks. I don't think they are ready, what do you think?

B

Buffoonman

Nice grow suprised at the ssth I found most go 11 weeks. Dont forget cuttings and reveg plants can finish quicker so the ppp could be faster next round.

severian

Nice.......let us know how she smokes.

Capt. I think you will like the smoke. I am not the best at describing the effects of highs, but to me it feels a lot like my cinderella only it lasts longer and has a bit more couch lock. Overall, it is a heady smoke, smells strong, and is very much worth the time and effort. For a freebee it absolutely rocks.