What's new

SSTH, PPP, C99 x Skunk

severian

2 ea. C99 x Skunk f2
2 ea. PPP freebies
4 ea. SSTH - Bufoonman's (super silver triesel haze)

3 weeks into flower: 1 gal smart pots, FF Ocean Forest, 400 HPS
Feed schedule:
1 X a week EWC Tea (2 handfuls) with FF Peace Of Mind Fruit and Flower (2 tbsp), 2 tbsp Molasses, and FF Big Bloom (2 tbsp).
Mixed in 1.5 gallon batch. I feed at full strength. Seems pretty hot, but they like it so far.

2 x a week regular aerated tap water. These smart pots allow for 3 waterings a week.

C99

T

THC_Decapitator

got my lazy boy seat for this one :)

3 watering a week sounds perfect for lots of air for those roots .
Fantastic job

severian

Thanks bro.
Took some more snaps. About 3.5 weeks into flower. (6 weeks from germ)
I have two phenos of the C99. 1 is short and compact and so far my favorite.

The second is about 40% taller, but is starting to fill in.

Here is a PPP.

And the SSTH

T

THC_Decapitator

Looks like you got everything dialed in :)
the ppp and ssth should be very interesting

and c99xskunk , my god that must smell good .

severian

4 Weeks

4 Weeks

Thanks Decap/ Natagonnaworrie.

This past week I got a little leaf curl so I'm just gonna feed with light tee and water this week. Maybe let them dry out before I water.

However, they are really beginning to add some weight. This C99 is going to replace my old C99 mother. I am really loving the way she is filling in and putting on trichs. I took a cutting this past week. Hopefully it puts out roots and reveg's.
C99-Skunk1

PPP

severian

These went into flower about 2.5 weeks from germination. Virtually no veg. I flowered in 16oz cups for about 1.5 weeks to sex then transplanted into the 1 gallon smart pots. I have pretty much timed it to harvest every 60 days.

B

Buffoonman

Severian hows the stretch on the ssth? I find they go for it the first two or three weeks but they still finish with fat colas. They may take longer than sixty days but the smoke is quality when they finish. Those c99 skunk look awsome.

severian

Buffoonman, there seems to be 2 phenos on the ssth. One is very stretchy and the other averages out to about the same as the PPP and C99.

You are right about it taking longer than 60, so I will probably have the next batch mixed in for sexing while they finish. Thanks.

B

Buffoonman

I've only grown three out and all were stretchy the shorter pheno sounds interesting the ssh mother only took 9 weeks to flower so you may be lucky and get a fast one. Just looking at your pictures of seeds , 4sd and sfv chemdog they sound like awsome genetics did you camp out to get them?

severian

I've only grown three out and all were stretchy the shorter pheno sounds interesting the ssh mother only took 9 weeks to flower so you may be lucky and get a fast one. Just looking at your pictures of seeds , 4sd and sfv chemdog they sound like awsome genetics did you camp out to get them?

Yes, I camped out the first time and got them before they went up in price.

Here is a picture of the 2 different phenos. Of the 4 SSTH this is the tallest of 3 stretchy phenos. As you can see, the short pheno is markedly different.

severian

and c99xskunk , my god that must smell good .

This C99 isn't overpowering smell wise. Once it is cured it smells sooo tasty, but isn't so dank that you have to double bag and worry about it overpowering everything.

I have noticed that the SSTH has a stronger odor. At 4 weeks it hits you when you open the cab door. Its got me thinking I need to get another filter as my current one is about a year old. In another 3 weeks it will be working overtime.

C99 and PPP at 4.5 weeks.

Is that Joey Weed's C99xSkunk? Interested to see how that turns out, and what kind of yield you get. I only have ~36" max vertical growspace, so i'll be keeping them short like you did, and likely clone/piggybacking them. How tall would you say they were before you put them into flower? How tall are you going to let your clone get before you flower her? Looking great so far, keep it up!

severian

Is that Joey Weed's C99xSkunk? Interested to see how that turns out, and what kind of yield you get. I only have ~36" max vertical growspace, so i'll be keeping them short like you did, and likely clone/piggybacking them. How tall would you say they were before you put them into flower? How tall are you going to let your clone get before you flower her? Looking great so far, keep it up!

It is F2 seed from 6-7 years ago. I can't remember the original source of the C99-Skunk1 (either hemp depot or nirvana).
I think they were around 7-8" when they were turned 12-12.
So far I am having big difficulties getting my cutting to root. I may have to go to plan B and reveg.
Thanks,

severian

In the past couple days I have noticed some problems with the lower leaves. The tips are turning dark brown. After researching I have narrowed it to a best guess: salt buildup.

Has anyone used clearex? I am going to get some and try it out. I did a mini-flush last night for immediate help. Strangely, it doesn't affect all plants - just the front right 2 in my cab.

Latest posts

Latest posts