What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sssdh seed release finaly

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I've been searching for a special haze hybrid for over a year now.
Thank you for bringing my quest to an end lol THIS IS THE ONE I've been waiting & searching for.
Around 2 weeks on bay you say?

Beeeautiful!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Any chance the SSSDH is gona drop today too?? I see a bunch of other OJD gear just gone up on the bay....whoever dont own any of his stuff pick up one of his mix packs for $45!!! U cant go wrong with that mix of Hazeolope, Shark haze, Titanium and Stink bomb etc...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na bro

have not sent them in yet

leting the seeds dry good
also went to amsterdam then come back and got cold/sorethroat on the plane home so it has slowed me down a bit
il let everyone now when ive posted them to the bay

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
haha sorry to hear bout the cold/throat problem....traveling seems to do that. How was the trip to the Dam? Thanks for the heads up too!

I

idoreallytry

good to hear,,,been waiting on these since u mentioned htem to me,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Well i know its not SSSDH but i went ahead and snagged up a pack of the Purple B Haze and Hazeyjones a few mins ago...been wanting the HazeyJ for a while now and the Purple B is a nice addition to the lineup as well. Thanks again OJD for making these strains available!!!! U need to get your own forum up and running soon so we can put all the grow logs in there ;) good vibez

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I'm looking for a new strain to pair with my Kali Mist. The parents used and the shots by doktoren on page 4 have me sold on this.. I have a few questions for anyone who could answer these :

How stinky is this strain?
Are the effects similar to Kali Mist or should I expect something completely different?
What's the stretch like?

Also what's the makeup of PURPLE B HAZE?

Here is a lil info on the Purple B haze from OJD....the pur b haze is definately the most indica strain i have,will grow very easy medium height not much stretch(apart from the haziest non purple phenos) big yieding have purple buds some with a fruity berry smell and half taste of that and skunk.

i used soma's g13haze male and hit it to a strain called purple bastard,a cross of black russian x double purple doja created by jaws
seeds were given to a guy called core who selected this pheno

i recently lost the mother purple b so will not be making these again for a year at the earliest so grab them now if you want them only 15 packs

I haven't grown out the SSSDH yet so cant help u out on the other questions but I'm sure someone will....

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well finaly the time has come
you would never of guessed this strain has only been released once
it is so far spread its crazy
australia,us,all over europe, everywhere
but for those who cant get a cut nows your chance

i have taken my cup winning cut and crossed it with an original pack of seeds of sssdh
i was given some original seeds from a good buddy in amsterdam and also my good friend rezdog give me some also
so i went ahead and put 10 of my winning cut plus 10 original sssdh seeds and did an open pollination

seeds are drying now and will be going out to various retailers

the sssdh is some serious dank
it has turned in to an elite and was only available in cuting until now
rezdog has given me the all clear to start selling these(thanks brother)

i stand by my products 100%
any problems i will try help you any way i can

these are up there with the best hazes ever made nl5haze ssh nevils haze mango haze nevils/mango(and ask anyone im a haze freak ive tried them all)
this is my all time fav strain
such a tasty strain, sweet lemon fuel with a buzz that will twist up even the most heavyweight smoker

incoming in the next 2-3 weeks
this will be my best seeds put out so far and you will definately find a winner or 3
peace

il be uploading pics later on in this thread of the seeded buds

great job and big ups for the start as a breeder whos actually also selling seeds
dont let any of the resellers screw you over cause they will often try so ;)

that SSSDH is really something you can be proud off
i have one now 1 week from harvest or so
she really looks great and cant wait to taste her later
just be the looks of her, but also from what ppl who tried it are telling me

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na bro

have not sent them in yet

leting the seeds dry good
also went to amsterdam then come back and got cold/sorethroat on the plane home so it has slowed me down a bit
il let everyone now when ive posted them to the bay

peace

Bro, you know I am a fan. Get feeling better....AND get those SSSDH up on the bay!!!

:woohoo:

Can't wait!!

dank.Frank

REZDOG

Veteran
i was given some original seeds from a good buddy in amsterdam and also my good friend rezdog give me some also

the sssdh is some serious dank
it has turned in to an elite and was only available in cuting until now
rezdog has given me the all clear to start selling these(thanks brother)

i stand by my products 100%
any problems i will try help you any way i can

these are up there with the best hazes ever made nl5haze ssh nevils haze mango haze nevils/mango(and ask anyone im a haze freak ive tried them all)
this is my all time fav strain
such a tasty strain, sweet lemon fuel with a buzz that will twist up even the most heavyweight smoker

incoming in the next 2-3 weeks
this will be my best seeds put out so far and you will definately find a winner or 3
peace

il be uploading pics later on in this thread of the seeded buds

....You all would do VERY WELL to get these beans.
OJD has my FULL support and blessing!

Cheers!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^

Duh, Rez. :nanana:

hehehehehe!!!!

I am stalking this release. No doubt about it.

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Man, I'm on board for sure! I'll be ready this time, unlike other drops, lol. :woohoo:

Dank-j

Get well soon OJD, as for myself I'll be sitting here with my bean-attention-deficit-disorder (BADD) till your beans arrive at the bay.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Latest posts