What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sssdh seed release finaly

Longhair

Hello,
Sounds Nasty!! Might Be A Bad Influence! Lol:laughing:

I Searched SBay With "sssdh" Under Private Breeders, Nothing. Same As A Complete Search, Nothing. Where Are They Hiding?

Thank You
Longhair

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
They are not available yet....but when they are it will be in the private breeder section under Connoisseur Genetics. OJD said another 2-3 weeks :)

ddd

Would these ssddh or the sssdh, soon to be offered by REZ, produce the highest quality plants?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
sounds great!
i need to get off my ass and make some $$ lol
what are the finishing times?
thanks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these will all be buy it nows
no auctions, i hate them
you got to sit there all night and still not win

flower range is 9-11

peace

ddd

I think I figured out the answer to my question about the differences between the sssdh's:
These will have more variation being f2s. Variation is not nessisarily a bad thing given these genetics. REZ's will be more stable, but both will be very simmilar and TOP QUALITY :)

Buddle

Veteran
I'll be grabbing some of these.
I got together for a smoke out with a good grower friend of mine.This was easily a couple yrs ago.(Before Ojd won the cup).He brought four or five killer strains with him including chem d, and mass super skunk.We smoked a couple big doobs.I was pretty ripped.Then he brought out the sssdh.It cut through everything and left me jaw dropped.Flavor for daze and a strong memorable high to match.

hazeified

Haze is definitely the Ultimate, I will celebrate the arrival of this new Haze in due course!!!
Thank you for sharing your prizewinning Bud dude!!!

jochen_45

Veteran
these will all be buy it nows
no auctions, i hate them
you got to sit there all night and still not win

flower range is 9-11

peace

That sounds so good! I have waited for them and
i think i am not alone. Thanks for making the beans.
Keep on your work!

doktoren

This is some of the best news I've heard in the cannaworld this year!!!

I myself is so lucky to have the cut.... :D And I've had it for a year now, and have played alot with it...! SO dank, and such a giving plant if you feed her well, and a very good yeilder, she loves to be tied up and abused!!

The high is def upthere with all the primo hazes.. Arjans, Neville, nl#haze, Amnesia, and so on... IMO sssdh is the best of them by far... This is a must have for a cannagrower who loves to be stoned to death! And dont we all do that ;)

Here is some pics, hope ya dont mind Ojd :)

My last sssdh lady.

1 PLANT
600W HPS
SOIL
CANNA TERRA NUTES
420,1 grams...

5-16.jpg

6-12.jpg

1314-1.jpg

2-22.jpg

4-18.jpg

Previous runs with her...