What's new

sssdh seed release finaly

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
None yet my friend, don't take pics these days because of previous security problems but trust me I'm dying to get some up...I'll get some in the next few days for this thread :D
HGO

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice....how big are they now? 10 weeks of veg they must be some nice size bushes! I am about to start some of these up this week n join the fun :) I'll be on the lookout for them pics...

aligee

Veteran
Been searching for these here thanks OJD for sharing these kind genetics cant wait to taste!!looking for a keeper dude for sure ~alig~!!
Connoisseur genetics new fan!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey folks here is one of my 7 SSSDH OJD cup winning cut mother plants, they have been vegging for 9-10 weeks and are around 4.5 ft, I topped them 5 + times, used very minimal LST, and have kept them in 7.5Ltr pots to keep em from getting too big. They are going into flower next week when I re-pot them to 11Ltr pots. The pics are of 1 plant only, I'll try to get the others another time...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is an awesome cut, the growth rate is excellent, they feeds perfectly and smells delicious. Thank you OJD for finding this wonderful pheno of SSSDH and cheers Rez for doing the crossing!
Take care
HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yeah Spacecadet they are big, they are gonna be HUGE after they stretch lol, lucky I'm growing vertically so I won't have to trim much off the bottom and the vertical cuts down the stretch a good bit :D

Yeah Spacecadet they are big, they are gonna be HUGE after they stretch lol, lucky I'm growing vertically so I won't have to trim much off the bottom and the vertical cuts down the stretch a good bit :D

very nice..Ive got vert setup being built...will be good to see how these babies react to that environment...by the looks of it..they will do just fine!:D

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
:yoinks:DAnkkkkkkkkkkkk Dank Buds OJD!!!

I got something real special, am I right in saying that it packs the punch of the haze pheno of SSH and the aroma of SD?
You make me wana pull the switch and flower these right now :D
HGO

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
wow they are gona be HUGE when they flower....how much do u think the vertical setup gona reduce stretch? u might have to get higher ceilings lol....

jawnroot

God, those pics look so, so, SOOOO sick. Hopefully the F2s can live up to that potential. It's kinda disheartening a major release like this wasn't tested first, but if Rez is endorsing them, they've gotta be good.

D

dubdi3mond

got mine today, thanks ojd. im not gonna keep a journal but when i figure what phenos i have think youll be able to help ID a keeper?

opt1c

Veteran
waiting for the boo to process my order :)

you guys aren't making it any easier with all the pics btw

TheBudFather

SSSDH.................................. The Eagle has landed!

Thanks OJD... the big smile on my face has begun.... only 3 months left!

Peace!