What's new

SSSDH s1

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
lookin real good there jochen. those huge swollen calyxes look real similar to the grateful casey i grew. those suckers dry into dense little pebbles that burn forever.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Looking stacked man. Those are some swollen calyxes indeed jammie.
When will you chop ? :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro
jochen with the win

man im drooling over here
they look mouthwatering
nice skillz brother you got them very happy

i couldnt be happier with how they look for the s1

id love to use your pics for the packaging if cool

man im smilling big time right now thanks jochen brother you made my day
peace

jochen_45

Veteran
Hi Ojd,
thanks a lot for your kind words, I'm very happy you like my sssdh's so much. They had no easy run, when I think at the heatwave,
but they could fill those "wholes" from the heatstress in the younger buds and much more. A few minutes before I answered this post
I had a look at the sssdh's and touched them, they have got big and hard buds, sparkeling in the light with so much trichs on them,
thats the sssdh I know from you and I love so much. When I smell that great mix of a lemon/diesel of a very sour ssdh, I get a good
feeling for the potency and this ones will have enough of it, I know it. When you want to use my pictures, thats absolut okay for me,
perhaps you have one with your logo on it for me, just as a nice memory. Its good to hear you are smiling and like what you see, that
shows me, that I have done something right and now I also sit here, having a lot of fun in my face .....:joint:.

jochen_45

Veteran
Looking stacked man. Those are some swollen calyxes indeed jammie.
When will you chop ? :tiphat:

Yes, thats typical for the flushing, the calyxes and the whole buds are swollen a little bit. After the weekend they will have their 75 days of flower
and normally I take them between 72-75 days, it depends on the time I have. Thanks for stopping here again, you are welcome, g0vnaa and the
same to jammie, Mushy, oldirtybastard and DJ, thanks a lot for being at my thread and making it better with your questions and feedbacks. One
more thing, yes, the buds are dense, but not more than the regular sssdh, thats more a thing of the phenotype, the buds from a hazy phenotype
always have another consistence as the buds from a sour one and sometimes you can also get a little fluffy one, but thats not very often. What I
can see until now from the sssdh crosses makes me want to try some more in the future, like the Strawberry cough or the gsc x sssdh, when they
also are so strong and good, too.

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1...last update

SSSDH s1...last update

Thanks a lot, Clearcutter, enjoy the update...

As promised here I'm to do my last update after a long and interesting grow and I want to show you all phenotypes I had. The plants are
today 70 days old and I will chop them tuesday, but I'm so busy this week, that I thought, its much better to take enough time on a day
like this sunday. And now they are the oldest plants in my grow, because I had to chop all other strains before, but I'm happy to have one
more time sssdh phenos, that dont need two weeks longer. I think we said all important things about the strain before and so I made some
more pictures, after I realized how much growers Ojd lost in this testgrow. When you were the last time here, you were happy to see them
and I hope, you'll like the new shoots, too. A big thanks for making this run possible and also to all the guys, who have been at this thread,
making it so much better with their feedbacks and questions, thank you all.

I think now it is time to show the pictures and I want to start with the sssdh #2, that showed a nice and stable growth.

SSSDH s1 #2 after 70 days of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In the next post I will show you another sssdh phenotype, have a look...

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1...last update

SSSDH s1...last update

Here now some shoots from the sssdh s1 #1, a massive, big plant, which was only one time topped. She was the one,
where I found at first the typically smell of the sssdh of lemon/diesel and until now I couldn't find a phenotype of the
feminized with a difference to the regular seeds and I think the potency will show the same.

Here now the pictures:

SSSDH s1 #1 after 70days of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So much from this sssdh s1, at the next post the last s1...

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1...last update

SSSDH s1...last update

And here some pictures now from the last one the phenotyp #3, which I couldnt show so often,
because of her place in the last row, where she was supported.

So lets have a look at her:

SSSDH s1 #3 after 70 days of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats it for today and it was a very good experience growing the sssdh s1, this grow showed me one more time, why I lke the sssdh
from Ojd so much, its a wonderful plant and one of the best strains to be found. After taking a look at the other grows, I have decided
to try also the 1.) gsc x / 2.) sc x sssdh s1 and can only hope, they will be released soon.

I wish you all a god time and hope to see you again...

Last edited: