What's new

SSSDH s1

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1 part two

SSSDH s1 part two

Let me show you here two pictures, that show the damage the heatstress caused, now 10 days later, after a lot of work
from the plant to fill in the buds again.

Here they are:

picture.php

picture.php

I think at these two pictures you can see good, what some heatstress can cause, but at the second pic you also can see very
good, what happened under the big bud, everything was still growing and it looks much better. Of course I would like to grow and
show only plants looking much better, but thats life and its okay, I'll have a nice harvest from my sssdh's and until that they have a lot
of time to do pull on some weight on the buds...
I hope to see you next weekend, to have a look at my biggest female, until than have a good time...

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your plants are looking great!

How/what do you feed them?

Are you flowering two plants or three plants?

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1

Thanks a lot for your fast reactions and answers to my weekly update, g0vnaa and Bag, it happens sometimes
that you get between the posts, since we have that rule only to take five pictures in one post. I cant change it,
but I'm happy you are here and hope to see you again next weekend at my new update...

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1

Thanks for your kind words, blynx, I flower three sssdh's at the moment, but I show every weekend only one,
because they got so big and are supported in their box. Next week I'll show the biggest one of my three females
and to answer your question about their feeding, I work with the Hesi nutrient line since years.

T

trichster

Hows the smells?

You can load more then 5 pics. After you upload first 5 hit the manage attachments button again and you can load up another 5 and so on.

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello trichster, thanks for your advice, I hear that the first time. Are you sure it is really possible?! To answer
your question, the smells are great since a few weeks, a lot of lemon and gasoline, it is the typical smell from
the sssdh, I love so much and why I grow the sssdh often, I prefer the sour ones and like them more as the
hazy ones, but that's a thing of the personal taste, I would say.

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1

Thanks a lot for your kind words, CKinLA, you are right, they look better with every day. After I did my update yesterday
and had an intensive look at them today, I can say they put a lot of weight on the buds and try to build them bigger, I hope,
I can show that the next time, they look very good.

picture.php

picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
Thanks a lot for your kind words, clearcutter and jes, I use the 11ltr pots, but thats big for a homebox,
when someone dont wants to have such big plants, the 7ltr pots are absolute okay, too.
Have a nice day....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice jochen!
happy to see that your ladies have come through the "hot" period unscathed and are looking very happy and healthy,
glad my present run is over with the hideous outside temps..

plants looking great your end ,jochen,,, peace and safe growing s2

W

Womble

hey jochen, lots of similarities in your pics to what has been happening with my ecsd x sssdh, it's uncanny but, you called it early on and have given positive vibes ever since with this small dilemma that not only we have faced....crazy heat!
You're pulling them through bro, they look a million dollars in comparison to what could have been their fate in lesser talented hands...:respect:

You feeding them anything, the more stressed ones in particular? Yours seem like they have plenty of N, with the deep green leaves, same as mine, so I am just giving water at the moment, being real tentative :biggrin:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
excellent thread
all the detail etc
apreciate the time you put in

looking outstanding
nice work you done on these
exactly what i wanted to see from the s1

all 3 look like winners to me

and you grow my cut so even beter for you to see whether she brings out the same taste and high

i can see you love my sssdh cut as much as i do

chat soon

peace

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1

Thanks a lot for all your friendly and nice feedbacks, thats to friendly from all of you, so let me write you a few words...

@ 944s2, I'm always happy to see you in my threads and I know from a good friend in the UK how much you had to suffer
under the heat this year. So its good to hear you could end your run and as it looks, now comes the better weather for us.
Thanks a lot for your kind words and positive feedbacks, you are always welcome...

picture.php

@ womble, I can tell you, that I have the situation normally under controll, even in summer, because I could place my boxes
very good and took a good isolated room for it. So summer and winter are no problem, but this time it was to much to much
for all constructions and so on. A lot of people had problems with the heat and I'm happy its over here with those hot temps°.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, for me it is important, that we could help each other, we had the same problem and it was
good for me to talk with you about it.
To answer your question, when the problem was new, I reacted with a change in giving them water and nutrients. That means
concret, one time only water, after that I gave about one and a half week enough water with 25% of the nutrients, because
they also need them. When I saw it helped, I went slowly back to their normal feeding, but never reached the 100% again,
75% of the old nutrients are enough. I have done that with all my plants, the two sssdh's with the heatstress and the other
ones, too. I wish you lots of luck with your plants and a good harvest, too, but that needs some time, I think and so I'm able
to follow your grow. See you at the forum...

picture.php

@ Ojd, I wanted to say thanks a lot for your kind words and your nice feedback, that you like my three plants. To hear they show,
what you wanted to see from the s1, makes me proud and happy, of course. You can be sure to get a feedback from me whether
the s1 brings out the same taste and high like your regular sssdh. The smell is exactly what I'm looking for when I grow the sssdh,
lots of good smelling lemon mixed with the right amount of gasoline, I have a faible for the sour ones.
I dont know if I love your sssdh as you, you are the one who made it and have my respect for it. From the first time I have done
your sssdh, I knew it was something special for me, the taste and the potency were so great, she is one of the five best strains,
I know. I can tell you, it is a big fun for me and I'm happy, that I have decided to test your sssdh s1. It shows me, I still like your
gear a lot and I'll grow more from you again in the future. Thanks a lot for all, I hope to show you more nice pictures...

Last edited:

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1...

SSSDH s1...

Hello all growers and friends,
At first I want to say sorry for the delay of my update, but I had an accident and wasn't able to to shoot pictures with my injured arms and hands.
Thats also the reason why I cant show pics from the biggest one this time, but I promise you to show all phenotypes again before this run will come
to his end. And thats the next thing, some time has gone and the harvest is coming with big steps. Tomorrow they are 63 days in flower, 9 weeks old
and they are since one week in their flushing, they will get their 70 days for sure, the time I normally cut my sssdh's is between 72 and 75 days. That
isn't to far anymore and so I will do a last update with all phenotypes in about a week. Later I will give you a smokereport together with some pictures
from the harvest.
So much to this things, I'm very happy to be here again with some nice pictures I could do this morning for you, it was a pleasure for me to shoot some
nice bud pictures and I can tell you my plants look good, the way I like them. All three are very uniform in their structure and their typical special smell,
that mix of lemon/lime and diesel/gasoline is everywhere around them. There are trichs at all buds, little leaves, nearly everywhere is the resin to see
and find, they are very sticky and its better not to touch them, lol. Since they are in the flush, the buds are swelling a bit and they loose more and more
yellow leaves, they are on the right way, I think. Its time for the new pictures now and I hope you like them:

SSSDH s1 buds from different phenos after 9 weeks of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New post, new pics...

jochen_45

Veteran
SSSDH s1...second part

SSSDH s1...second part

Here are some more pictures:

SSSDH s1 buds after 9 weeks of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you enjoyed it a little bit to watch those buds and also I hope you'll be here the next time in ca.10 days for a
last big update with all phenotypes.
Until than have a good time and lots of fun with your little ones...:ying:

M

Mushy

What a pleasure looking at. Nice work jochen.
It seems like more dense buds than the original!? And you have the lovely smell to!

Sssdh is some of the best in the world:huggg:

I´ll be hanging in for the end also..

Latest posts

Latest posts