What's new

SSSDH(OJD) x JackHerer#22 Test grow for Karma Genetics...

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Cool... they all germed! Can't wait to see how they do. You know I love the SSSDH. Sounds like a very nice cross.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: Let me introduce you to the awesome foursome...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone for stopping by i have a good feeling about this cross..!!!

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to see life benji bro! i got some sssdh(ojd cut) x b3n7erdpurt\royal dane going myself and expect lots a fun!

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i have said it b4 and ill say it again.... its a pleasure to watch your work benji and every time you come out with something that is just awsome.. i wish wish you nothing but good karma with this grow my friend :D

I

idoreallytry

the fantastic four bro,,, nice as usual good luck with this grow,,,peace

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Esbe bro ill keep an eye out for that cross sounds interesting..!!

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Oh, I'm so jealous.... they are looking good so far! I may not get to hook up to mine till maybe next weekend.... oh darn....

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Damn Benji, you making Lola jealous there. Nice camera work. Steady hand dude. I can never get those close up shots to work. Too many spasms.

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Oh No, Guess we are gonna have to up Clarence's meds....

My budder package arrived at safe addy today, and I am trying to lure my buddy up with the package tonite...

I've tried everything from burgers to a traditional Wiccan Summer Solstice Bonfire dance, to no avail....

I guess I'm losing my mojo...... :biglaugh:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
And here is the new home 4 when they get bigger...

Esbe bro ill keep an eye out for that cross sounds interesting..!!

benji do you mind giving me the specs on that grow tent please... and also the light you will be using im guessing a 400 yeah... ?

I

idoreallytry

Wow bro that new room is nice it will make a nice home for all your ladies,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like their new home BENJI nice score, I'm looking into a 1.2mx1.2mx2.0m for another flower room instead of a homejob, but i haven't seen the silver lined ones where I'm at
Peace bro

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Does that equate to the 4'x4'x6' ones? because i'm definitely getting one! Very nice :)

ArcticBlast

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2.6 x 1.3 x 2.1 meters going to put a 400w mh and 4 130cfl fluros for veg then 2 400w hps for flower...

kinger

Veteran
Damn Benji you got it going on,do you know if karma is going to plan a retail release for these?? I have been after the sssdh for a while,crossed with jack herer= added bonus.

L

LolaGal

Hey There Brother from another Mother!

Got my SSSDH (OJD) x Jack Herrer #22 beans today.... Yippie!

Now our kids will be in the same class at school! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts