What's new

SSSC m12 skunk#1 creeper hybrid

haxi

Wow these plantes are huge man!
The flowering is greatly avanced, when do you expect to harvest the first ones?

Good job man!

Peace :rasta:

whodair

Veteran
Wow these plantes are huge man!
The flowering is greatly avanced, when do you expect to harvest the first ones?

Good job man!

Peace :rasta:

thank you !! and good job mother nature i didnt do much ....

oct 1st is the harvest date...i will slide the date based upon weather...there is the mold concern with cool damp nights, but so far these dense beds are too tight for mold to get in !! ran her outdoor 2009, very cool and wet, no prob !!!

whodair

Veteran
sept 17

sept 17

despite gloomy weather, no rot or mold to be seen ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

buds are getting fatter and more dense...resin is pouring on and colors are changing ...

whodair

Veteran
sep 20

sep 20

picture.php

picture.php

rock hard dense buds in cool damp conditions...no sign of rot or mold. this strain is a resin factory !!

Ribsauce

awesome plant whodair... its amazing to see what some of these "old school" strains can do... it seems to me this girls got insane hybrid vigor and is not at all picky like alot of modern hybrids... im at about the same stage of flower as you with most of my outdoor girls and these last couple weeks of waiting is such a test on my patience haha...well i wish ya luck with the rest of your grow and ill try to stop back in before its done

whodair

Veteran
ribsauce,

agree !! the earlier seedbank crosses seemed closer to landrace genetics (like the creeper plant) ... and the old SSSC strains definitely are sturdy girls !! shes a keeper !!

best to you and a big potent harvest soon !!!

whodair

Veteran
more sept 20 pics

more sept 20 pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now when i go to visit, i pinch fan leaves, allowing more light and better airflow....

The Baphomet

Veteran
Really awesome stuff !! Nice pics plants look very happy . Love the outdoors and really miss growing outside in the mountains . Last time was in 2003 worked my but off all fall in 2002 clearing rocks and amending the earth on the side of a steep mountain . Planted in april 2003 and in oct some bastards ripped all of them .

stoNerd

So you didn't fertilize at all? What was your starting soil like? I've always read no ferts = rock solid nugs high in resin. Hows the weather treating you?

whodair

Veteran
Really awesome stuff !! Nice pics plants look very happy . Love the outdoors and really miss growing outside in the mountains . Last time was in 2003 worked my but off all fall in 2002 clearing rocks and amending the earth on the side of a steep mountain . Planted in april 2003 and in oct some bastards ripped all of them .

thank you baphomet !! i fear for rippers ... so from the start ive decided not to count my chickens before they hatch...im not estimating yield until they are taken down and dried !!

So you didn't fertilize at all? What was your starting soil like? I've always read no ferts = rock solid nugs high in resin. Hows the weather treating you?

stoNerd, the soil here is simply amazing. there were rows and rows of vineyards planted here, the soil is dark black and rich. we dug it out, loosened it up and threw it back in the hole...im not sure if the plant roots reach the virgin unexcavated soil or not, but i'll find out when they come down !!

ive felt that density is strain related, and this strain is hard as a rock, grown indoor or out !!

sept weather has mainly sucked, however the cool temps may have added some resin and purple tones...im mainly concerned about mold/rot but so far no probs !!

whodair

Veteran
indoor day 51 flower

indoor day 51 flower

i found this in flower, dated aug 3rd...just about the same date my outdoor began flowering. shes done here at day 51, but can go 70 days (if you like getting your face ripped off !!)

picture.php

picture.php

still the hardest bud ive ever squeezed, you need a sharp knife to cut thru it !!

Acotaco

Fuck yea dude upstate ny represent! What I would do for a cut of that looks so fucking tasty and perfect for around here.

whodair

Veteran
Fuck yea dude upstate ny represent! What I would do for a cut of that looks so fucking tasty and perfect for around here.

right on homie !! shes been around buff ny a long long time indoors...outside she really seems to thrive !!

Marcellas

Veteran
looks amazing!! im in western NY and my plants are at about the same flowering stage.. haven't seen or heard of that strain around here. would love to try it!!

weathers not lookin to good for the next week or so where im at :eek:

whodair

Veteran
looks amazing!! im in western NY and my plants are at about the same flowering stage.. haven't seen or heard of that strain around here. would love to try it!!

weathers not lookin to good for the next week or so where im at :eek:

fuck this sept weather its sucked !! but these girls seem to stand up well and i dont wanna take them too early...

in bflo this was called the skunk#2...

Acotaco

Buffs a few hours west from me and I'm a little newer I the game but I love seeming these old hybrids stuff my father and his friends always talked Bout. I got some bag seed and mango haze out now ( mango was flowered inside for 3 weeks the. Placed out) and I'm about to move and start something new I'm so excited.

Latest posts

Latest posts