What's new

SSSC m12 skunk#1 creeper hybrid

Grunt

Whodair, scenes of yesteryear are floating thru my head. Didnt have the creeper cross but I did run the Sk#1. Ordered from Willem out of the same SSSC catalog in '90. Thought I was so cool back then that I didnt need to tag my plants and so I "harvested" my last Sk#1 plant. By then SSSC had shut down and I was never able to get my hands on any cuts or seeds after that. It was the biggest loss of my 38 yrs of growin. Let me compliment you on a job well done in growing as well as in preservation!!

whodair

Veteran
Wow dude

What can I say. Probably the best looking plant I have seen grown outdoors in a long time. Seriously cool you have had it for that long :)

10/10 mate!
:)

thank you treesofsatta she defines keeper for me

Awsome love the OG strains!

cravedog its only original once i suppose thanks !!

Whodair, scenes of yesteryear are floating thru my head. Didnt have the creeper cross but I did run the Sk#1. Ordered from Willem out of the same SSSC catalog in '90. Thought I was so cool back then that I didnt need to tag my plants and so I "harvested" my last Sk#1 plant. By then SSSC had shut down and I was never able to get my hands on any cuts or seeds after that. It was the biggest loss of my 38 yrs of growin. Let me compliment you on a job well done in growing as well as in preservation!!

thank you grunt !! ive kept her goin all winter indoors, though the demand for sour is much higher, i harvest creepers for myself and some friends who appreciate the long lasting high and the discreet odor ...thats wuts up !!

ive got a fat clone in vegg that i tore off outdoors last august, and before long im gonna cut into her and make a bunch more for this coming summer...