What's new

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

cyburnt

the one seed I popped a couple months ago turned out to be male

the one seed I popped a couple months ago turned out to be male

At first I was disappointed but then thought of the breeding potential.I have some nice potential moms going this year.
I took a clone for pollen as he was a vigorous and majestic looking specimen. He will be crossed with Hawaiian Snow, Kali, A red pheno of Rezdogs ChemD, Nevilles Haze (a faster pheno than most), Big Budda Fem Cheese, and perhaps some Sour Queen(possibly some others). I don't think I have been this excited about a new stud ever! :respect:DocLeaf:woohoo:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool folks,, t'is neat to see ppl enjoying dem :yes: :D

These SSH F2 have just entered 12/12...

picture.php

Peace, love, n flowers... :dance:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is gonna be crazy in about 70 days!!

Thanks for these beans Doc. I got 2 packs of SSH f2's freebies and I also got a pack of SSHxWW freebies from Nugget Shiner's Bean Foundry. NICE.
These freebies are probably better than alotta beans I've paid good $$ for.

I popped 5 of the SSH f2's. All 5 were above ground in 4 days, but one crapped out on me overnite. They are about a week old now.
I'll post a picture when they get a lil bigger

MARLO

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D sorry dude,,, other people did already.. lol :D

Ya SSH F2 FREEBIES are looking Super Conductor :yes: Jah bless :canabis:

S

Seismic

Hows it going Doc? Thanks for the freebies!

Here's a shot of the ssh f2's on day 8 veg. They are all in pure coco, and under a 400w cmh.

picture.php

Ill be sure to update later, as they progress:joint:

hyposomniac

Veteran
Here's my second run.. first was a male. This one is still vegging, but I think she's a she. Finicky feeder and doesn't look all that healthy, but this was about 10 days ago and she looks much better now.
2s96jxk.jpg

HOWDY YALL:wave:
So, is anybody "supercropping" these beautiful ladies???
You dont really hear of anyone doing it as much as ya used to? Wonder why??
It's still a great way to really push your bud sizes.

Smoke em if ya got em!
Be safe and dont get none on ya!
S2L:joint:

B

bagseed77

i topped mine,supercropping later, pics soon, i thought it was me but yours seem yellow too, it must be strain dependent, way lighter color than any other plants i have

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They turn yellow like that under 12/12,, otherwise give em some food dude 1.2-1.4 EC.

peace n flowers

B

bagseed77

i dont think its the nutes, i hit mine with lots of N and the leaves were standing almost strait up they were so happy but they are still the lightest colored plants ive grown all year, i dont thinks its the flash either, cause mine is the same color,peace and thanks again doc

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
WoW what a freebie, much respect to doc and all his crew, for their constant giving of (FREE) great genetics, I for one, am thankfull.....cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts