What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

B

bagseed77

heres mine , looks the same as yalls toi me

picture.php

christen23

Hello all I just got two packs today (10 beans total) of ssh f2 I am SO excited!! Along with those I got annac APOPHIS which is Chemdog d bx2 x chemdog d bx2 x alpha desil, and hazeseekers northern cheese haze and the ones I bought rezs Williams Wonder IX1

Tony Danza

HOWDY YALL:wave:
So, is anybody "supercropping" these beautiful ladies???
You dont really hear of anyone doing it as much as ya used to? Wonder why??
It's still a great way to really push your bud sizes.

Smoke em if ya got em!
Be safe and dont get none on ya!
S2L:joint:

I had to, a bunch of times, only thing is, It didn't do anything, I'd come back the next day and she'd be standing up strait again. Both of my ladies are withing an inch of the ceiling.

B

bagseed77

i topped, this a new pic from today, probably will supercrop when i transplant
picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice i cant wait to get mine up and running...

B

bagseed77

seismic yours look damn healthy, mines healthy but not as green as any of my other plants, kind of lime green color like docs, wich beans did ya get , i dont know wich mine are but just wondering?

S

Seismic

Do you mean as far as what # the batch was? Because if that's the case i'm not sure which SSH F2's I got, except that they are from fritillary.

Btw, thanks for the compliment, they were having some cal/mag probs early on, but after adjusting my nute formula a bit they seemed to have perked right up.

A

AVC

Got 10 ssh f2s. I was planning to throw these outside but I noticed the 65-100 day finishing time...guess I'll save these for the wintertime when I start up in my attic again

hyposomniac

Heat damage from a fan failure killed a few of the larger tops but she's tough.
This is day 14:

A branch.. lots of pinching on this plant.