Veteran
SSH F2 ,, force flowered in greenhouse

picture.php

the most perfect early morning into midday smoke :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck I N hail and everybody! growing sometimes is a pain , due to prohibition

an update on the SSH side of things.. here we go with the fast flower/grapefruit pheno
picture.php

Still loving it,,, monster fan leaf :yes:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Doc, they smoke great! Excellent yield as well.

One of my patients is a young kid that doesn't know shit about shit, been providing him with the latest in dankness. The little bastard turned his nose up at the SSH, has the attitude of "that old school shit is played out". He got spoiled on the Casey Jones and Blue Dream and measures everything else against them... he loves blue dream and doesn't get that it's a SSH cross. I hate wanna be pot snobbery...

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
I've also a SSH f2 from Frillitary :D It's almost 3 years that one of my friend keeped that pheno for me, now finally i got some free space in my new moms' box and this year i will grow it multiple times for sure, heavy yielding candy/balsamic taste and trippy strong high, a real winner :D i'll keep you updated on this ;)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 1 seed last year of what i was told was SSH , no idea where it came from have been searching the forums to see if i can find a resemblance to the pheno i have here . & I think i've found it . not sure if its a SSH f2 or not but the pheno i have looks alot like Docleafs resony pheno . shes got alot of frost for only 4 weeks along (prolly a 9 or 10 week pheno ) smells up the room like nothing i've ever experianced . lemony spicey no cat piss smells though but nice . can't wait to smoke it . first time i ran it i had environment probs & it came no where near what shes doing this time around . if it isn't the SSH f2 i'd be surprized .

ok here she is .....
camperpics284.jpg

camperpics285-1.jpg

camperpics287.jpg

yeah i know .... pics suck , but so does the camera & the photographer ain't much better :)

this is one of wayzers pics from post 337 ... it looks identical to what i have here except a mines a little frostier like doc leafs pheno .
user7591_pic205678_1256797825.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uh oh sam .... sounds like they're out of stock ... better let doc know to send more in :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really wish i could take better pics . but here they are @ day 54 ... will take them to 70 at least . they're a tough to read girl though . i have alot of cloudy & quite a few amber trichs too but still about half clear so they'll be in for at least another 2 weeks .
camperpics292.jpg

camperpics291.jpg

camperpics293.jpg

camperpics295.jpg

the close ups suck but its the best i can do :(

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've also a SSH f2 from Frillitary :D It's almost 3 years that one of my friend keeped that pheno for me, now finally i got some free space in my new moms' box and this year i will grow it multiple times for sure, heavy yielding candy/balsamic taste and trippy strong high, a real winner :D i'll keep you updated on this ;)

Jare bless . all the best :yes:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Here a quick shot of a lil' bud, now i've a cut in flowering, around day 30... i hope to got some better shots in the next days ;)

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flowers everyone... :yes:

Jare.. was this purple plant from the fritillary SSH F2 ??

one love

I think they are out of the ssh f2 freebies, I requested some with an order a few weeks back and got something else.

Sorry to hear this Sam. There is little reason why the vaults should be dry on this line. As ever, if seedbay/boo require more SSH F2 freebies all they gotta do is ask for more :D

peace n flowers all

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Nice flowers everyone... :yes:

Jare.. was this purple plant from the fritillary SSH F2 ??

one love

Of course ;) i got those seeds from a Photo of the Month contest on the Soft Secrets forum, some year ago, i think 2007 or 2008... i'm keepin' this cut from that year and me and my friends are really satisfied of the quality of this plant, a real sativa with a real sativa high, clear, creative and uplifting... and the taste is a mix of spicy and the typical taste of the Amnesia (the "coffeeshop pheno")...

i love it :ying: