What's new

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

B

Buffoonman

I to found a nine week pheno, pure running buds now a keeper. Just about to flip her into flower for the third time, will post some pics.

OPT

Got these as freebies the other day, thought I won't be popping them for quite a while, just wanted to let you guys know, they are still there....well unless i got the last pack! :)

OPT

E

e4ian

i had a freebie pack of ssh with the 'jock horror' [i think], i got from nirvana seed boutique..
but no pics sry,i ended up swapping them for a pack of s.t.s.m 'old skunk' seeds with buffoonman.i think he has some growing at the mo tho.

never been a fan of ssh or sh. AS YET!

B

Buffoonman

Will try and change your mind e4ian got a nice pheno of the SSH F2's ready in a couple of weeks. Looks like it will be done in nine weeks this time.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will try and change your mind e4ian got a nice pheno of the SSH F2's ready in a couple of weeks. Looks like it will be done in nine weeks this time.

That's the spirit,, :yes: some of the line #1-3 seeds finish in 60-75 days :yes:

Super Silver Haze can be a really nice day time smoke . the later (#7-9) seeds are like some of the finest Thai weed we smoked in youth,, uplifting and motivational . The majority of SSH F2s get a good dose of Northern Lights from the SSH father plant which was stout and healthy 65 - 70 day type... which reduces flowering in all x9 of the F2 lines

Otherwise , they grow strong and stand slightly tall,, all over the world ... brrrrrrrrrrrah

picture.php

peace all

I got a pack of these SSH f2.... now your getting me pretty excited about em!! Im a SSH fan so that was a perfect match for me to get!!! Thanks Doc...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Haze F2

picture.php

recently re-potted and recovering from being slightly root-bound in a small pot

picture.php

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Is there any chance these will ever be available for purchase rather than freebies? I would definitely grab more if I could.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just popped 6 of my freebie SSH f3's (from Fritillary f2's), got 6 of 6. These babies have the longest cotyledon leaves I've ever seen!

Thanks DocLeaf & Big Beans Big Time!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there any chance these will ever be available for purchase rather than freebies? I would definitely grab more if I could.

No sorry. The genetics are inbred from another breeder(s) work.

Just popped 6 of my freebie SSH f3's (from Fritillary f2's), got 6 of 6. These babies have the longest cotyledon leaves I've ever seen!

Thanks DocLeaf & Big Beans Big Time!

Good stuff :yes:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's 35 pages worth here... otherwise check out the GHSco and MSN forums. peace

Latest posts

Latest posts