What's new

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
Here's my SSHf2#1 at 7weeks and one day flower, still packing on weight and smells lovely :)
Hps off, and the pic was taken under the cfl UVB bulb i have

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
come on fellas, its getting cold out, lets see some of these outdoor ssh f2s, i already have a plant going of my seeds i made from my f2s, ill get pics soon

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool. shawk

Proteus : some ssh f2 are more indica leaning that the others that are more sativa :D

A

arcticsun

yo guys, i finally get around to sharing a coupple of pics of these ssh F2's i was so generously donated.

ive grown mrnice ssh before, and out of the phenos i can see in this F2 selection they seem more indica like then the mrnice selection we had.

out of 7 beans that i sprouted i got 3 females, 2 of these 3 females were quite similar looking in structure and size. they seem to be a hybrid pheno with explosive budding and a lovely structure. nice early trich coverage shows me she will provide me with loads of frosted trimmings for hashmaking, which i really dig in all my strains.

the third of the females was a very wide leaf, short internode-spaced pheno. i opted to reveg this one as soon as she showed sex. i cut her down something nasty so she looks like hell atm, also some nute problems caused her to shed her large fanleaves. she is recovering now, ill share her when she is looking better.

the northern lights looking pheno, is my keeper mom. altho i might consider revegging one of the hybrid phenos after harvest as they look absolutely lovely.

i selected one of the 2 hybrid phenos for pollination to make some of my own ssh hybrids. so i had one of the ssh females out of the room today, which finally made me able to take some half-descent pictures of her.

here we go ssh f2 hybrid pheno, mind you this is not the prettiest looking of the 2 :D she suffered some nute def during veg from which she is fully recovered now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i also have all of the 4 males in a tent still, they havent been initiated flowering on yet. dont know when ill come around to that. probably when i descide to run the indica pheno.

dont know what else to say, ill get the other hybrid pheno outta there soon and snap some shots of her.

the hybrid pheno by the way has a peculiar change in look during the veg to flowering stage. in veg she has wide leaves and looks quite indica, but as she grows the leaves get thinner and thinner until they eventually look quite sativa in the end.

sorry by the way that i havent been able to share more detailed info previously, ive been without inet for a while and i got shitloads of crosses and strains to mind atm hehe.

im catching up tho, more to come on these as the fatten up.

A

arcticsun

this is the other ssh F2 female i have in the 12/12 room atm. this one seems to be ever so slightly quicker then the other with a tad shorter internode spacing. she looks lovely imo.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

Well done arctic!!! she looks wonderful!

i never got to post finished plant pics last time, but i am running clones of the ssh f2 this run......
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice growing folks :yes: ...looking really nice .. the male used in the SSH F2 was indica dominant,, so this explains the range being displayed in lineage.

Full props to Shantibaba ,, Super Silver Haze originator :canabis:

A

arcticsun

the breeders of this F2 generation i think has made a great selection with that indica father.

tbh i am now getting everything i wanted from the ssh which i missed out on last time when i ran the mrnice beans. that time we did not get a short internoded hybridized version. the haze seemd dominant in many more of those beans (mrnice).

these F2's have a wonderful explosive quick budding growth. still is left to see how long they will run, but first guess is 60-70 days no more.

peace, im loving them :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just very happy to see folks getting nice plants from them,, that was the aim,, so job well done :D

The ppl that donated these F2 freebies to the fritillary collective are cannabis connoisseurs for real ,, Super Silver Haze is one of their favourite strains out there.. so they dubbed it and gave it away raggo!

The original seeds can be bought from Franco at GHSco or from Shantibaba at MSN ,, one love to all that make positive change :canabis:

Loving the photos...

Wayzer

Hey Docleaf.... its funny u say that the father was indica-dom, cause i got 3 over 12 week flowerin fems.... Guess i got lucky...

Arctic man! What week of flowering are u at in that pic??? i looked at ur last post too and it doesnt say.....u should have a monster cola on that lady... they both look great man

Wayzer

the last ssh in my previous post, is much older than in that pic so i wanted to throw a quick update for her.... Theyre starting to smell delicious

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I call this one Cannukah, cause she looks like those jewish candles there... You guys know what im talkin bout... i think,... bah! shes over 6 feet
picture.php

A

arcticsun

Hey Docleaf.... its funny u say that the father was indica-dom, cause i got 3 over 12 week flowerin fems.... Guess i got lucky...

Arctic man! What week of flowering are u at in that pic??? i looked at ur last post too and it doesnt say.....u should have a monster cola on that lady... they both look great man

hey at the time of the pic its week 4 i think. not sure of the exact day im afraid.

really hoping for a moster cola as you say. gotta keep feeding and tending her right for another month and a half and we'll see :D

i was hoping for a quicker pheno. i want a 70day pheno, that would be awesome. i have quite low ceilings in my room so there are limitations. glad you got the hazey phenos, mine seem to be quite so indica dom :woohoo:

Wayzer

hey at the time of the pic its week 4 i think. not sure of the exact day im afraid.

really hoping for a moster cola as you say. gotta keep feeding and tending her right for another month and a half and we'll see :D

i was hoping for a quicker pheno. i want a 70day pheno, that would be awesome. i have quite low ceilings in my room so there are limitations. glad you got the hazey phenos, mine seem to be quite so indica dom :woohoo:

Damn... If thats after 4 weeks... Ur definitely getting that monster cola buddy..... You definitely know what ur doing!

I'm jealous tho cause after 30 days 12/12, mine just started producing resin.... But they smells marvelous... and i like my sats.... And with sats height restrictions do suck... I'm lucky enough to have very high ceilings :woohoo:..

Good growing bro... I'll definitely be keeping an eye on ur sshs!