What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
selecting phenos from DJ's work is an exacting process, what with all the mutants. would you prefer they release a half-assed pheno?

JlMH4LPERT

nah just a date, "come back in a few weeks" 3x times! ha ha i didnt ask them for false hopes just an idea!
plus procalimed half ass phenos like JTR have worked out beauifully :joint:, being from the east
coast i have never seen genetics that disappointed me out here!

I get waht ur saying, but i would really rather not drive there over and over again!!!

T

TwistedRemedy

yea dude told me superbowl weekend and then said two weeks witch at that time was only three days from superbowl weekend so i opted to just get sum meds as they seem to be very potent as expressed by the that guys actions,........i heard Hside just let out this weekend sum trueblueberys ......any luck let me know

karmical

nah just a date, "come back in a few weeks" 3x times! ha ha i didnt ask them for false hopes just an idea!
plus procalimed half ass phenos like JTR have worked out beauifully :joint:, being from the east
coast i have never seen genetics that disappointed me out here!

I get waht ur saying, but i would really rather not drive there over and over again!!!
Half assed jtr, thank goodness not everyone listens to all the experts in this threadr:yoinks:

Anyway check your pm's...

Bulldog11

Veteran
Well, another disappointing trip to Blue Sky today. Selection was very low and clones were barely rooted at all. I picked up a handful of Hindu's only because it is such a far drive for me. Cost too much money running back and forth with my fingers crossed hoping they have full healthy trays. I am getting tired of defending this place, it is time to step it up a notch.

On the other hand the club that has stepped up it's game is Harborside. (I know, wrong forum) Now that the DEA raids have been ordered by the president to stop they have quite the nice clone list.

Clone List: Purps, Grand Daddy Purple, Hindu Skunk, Grapefruit Kush, Purple Kush, Grape Punch, Purple Diesel, Kali Mist, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Grapefruit Diesel, Sour Diesel, Blue Dot, Mass Super Skunk, Sensi Star, Sour Bubble, Cheese, Shiva Skunk, Church, Grapefruit Kush.

They don't have all at the same time, however they seemed to be way better stocked than Blue Sky. Also, I got there at the end of a batch and the clones still looked big and healthy with roots pouring out the cubes. If the clones are legit and we see some grows of there genetics, they will win my business every time with that clone list. Gotta step it up Blue Sky.

Bulldog - I too have stumbled onto harborside recently and am shocked by how awesome everything was. I've got Mendo Purps, XXX, GDP and Sour D goin killer right now in veg. Super healthy no mites no pm, roots everywhere. I fine example of a fine cannabis plant. I want to get more. Genetics way trump blue sky as well as ambience and atmosphere. This is a real club. Goodbye blue sky, i think you've finally lost me.

JlMH4LPERT

i hear that, im liking the slelection at other places around the bay

but in blue sky's defense... I may have been here 10 times for about 30 clones total... and
each of the staff members working with the clones know me and they hook it up, lovely
like 4 dcxsc for $20, however at hoarborside i have to spend a couple hundred for a free
gram or edible (which with my harvest has a value of like $1 to me.)

harborside is a warehouse they have soo much room, its hard to belive that blue sky sells
clones in that tight area! not to mention when you do need meds its $44 for the best stuff
vs. like $75 at harborside.

with that said ill never stop going to the coffee shop, however i think its time to step it up
especially witht that secuirty, if i want DJ blueberry, i dont wanna be scared to wait out front...
end of rant :joint:

Magash

I think Clearlake may be the place from what I'm seeing around the posts. This may be in the past but the problem I've had with Harborside is that never one time have the clones ended up being the strain I was told that they were.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Magash - I fear that same thing. I ordered 6 Sour Diesel from Harborside and they appear to be an indica. I was pretty sure Sour Diesel was Sativa. I already spent the money so now I can just cross my fingers once again and hope the best.

Magash

I'm not trying to bash Harborside just one time it cost me weeks waiting for a Granddaddy to finish up and it ended up being some kind of average crap. I have yet to see anything bad posted about the Clearlake setup.

The pics are of strain I did myself for SOG grows. Took 16 different females to find the one that grows like a poll. Now I want to ad some pk to it to liven it up a bit after a few years of it.

Attachments

• 166021071-541935006-4-18-06_The_whole_gang_Medium.jpg
    166021071-541935006-4-18-06_The_whole_gang_Medium.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 166020949-541934999-4-18-06_Lights_comming_on_2_Medium.jpg
    166020949-541934999-4-18-06_Lights_comming_on_2_Medium.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 15
  • 166021220-852169736-1-28-06_tje_gang_Medium.jpg
    166021220-852169736-1-28-06_tje_gang_Medium.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 116676165-380071965-679155836-100_4093_Small.jpg
    116676165-380071965-679155836-100_4093_Small.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
T

TwistedRemedy

NICE SETUP! Magash, are those single gallon grow bags ? those ladies look happy and chunky i can definatly see why you choose that strain, kinda reminded me of a verson of lavender i did one time that wasnt the grape granddaddy version from humbodlt but more like the variety of soma seeds lavender maybe sumone got sum beans and spread around a diffren pheno i got it from club thats now gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts