What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

inverse

GET MO said:
Did they have purple kush or DC x Strawberry cough

i didn't ask about the PK, but i assume they had it. They had as many clones as i have ever seen there, more than they do sometimes at opening. I picked up some DC x SC, and they had plenty more to spare.

phattybudz

smoketrichs wrote: "You think I'll be able to average ~10 gr. a plant?"

Probably... I got 21g from shiva skunk C under 1k (A is the big yielder, B is small.) And I flowered it the day after I got. Not sure how much A yields.

GoldenCloud

id like to know more as well about the shiva skunk C. i heard the potency wasn't all that but that it has great flavor. anyone verify?

DangerP

I'm 5 weeks into a Shiva Skunk grow. I can't attest to the potency yet, but it has the look of a good yielder. I'm running four of these, topped early and vegged a week. What I've got now are plants that are 8 or 10 inches tall and bushy as all get out. The nugs are dense and already very big. It's reasonably sugary, although not nearly so much so as the white widow next to it.

I think it would make a great plant for a perpetual grow given the quick flowering time and apparently high yield. It'd also work for a smaller cab grow since it stays pretty stocky and branches out well. We'll see how the smoke is, though.

phattybudz

I've only been curing the shiva C for <a week, but I like it a lot. The smell was mouthwatering at first and seems to have actually calmed down a bit during curing, but it tastes great already, and it's a smooth smoke. As for potency that's kind of hard for me to test because I've always been high when I smoked it...but it seems to be decently strong. I've got a bunch of the A going but definitely want to do C again, it's a great strain and it overyielded 2 others (amethyst, mother,) by about 10 grams.

cool thanks guys. I'm waiting on 4 cuts to roots 1 rooted already off a cut i got at AHPS in los angeles. She's doing good, left one shoot to grow which is showing signs of new growth in the last couple days. Hopefully I don't muck things up too bad.

m4n

Anybody know when they are going to change up there menu and get some new cuts in there?

hdn155

sweet, im going try and get me some of those serious bubblegums ive heard only good things, fast flower, good yield and potency. you guys agree??

T

TwistedRemedy

Phatty buds if you read my post i also said, witch for sum reason you chose not to qoute the whoule thing i said that the spicy jack, purple indica,and powerplant clones were very good with the jack being at the very top of my list of clones from ANYWERE, you must be carefull though, becuase CARE is full of other B.S. that will waste you garden space in any condition.

JlMH4LPERT

Sorry if this is a repeat but has anyone seen the DJ short seeds offered for
10/$100. I know this is reserved mostly for clone discussion but for those using
this thread as a strain guide they are offering Vanillahalla, Blueberry and
damned if i cannot remember the last strain but they are authentic DJ Short
seeds, now what about those DJ short clones??? :joint:

kushtech949

i was lurking around and have been reading your post about the hindu skunk and found out that i have the same Hindu Skunk by blue sky ,

and 3x6 table of nothing but hindu skunk kind like yours, could not believe how exactly the same my plants are growing like yours,

lets see if i can push that 2-3 ounce per plant like you!

Z

zoolander

Hey all , I wanted to let ya know I have my SR71 PK in flower in a five gallon pot and this thing is gonna be a big girl . I have it in flower for maybe 7 days or so and will get pix soon but she should be a giant yielder for PK with all the LST I did on her .

birdbrain

nice p.k.!

nice p.k.!

Dam Zoolander that is a nice P.K.! Looks nice and bushy with many tops. Did you veg her for a long time? I was never able to get my p.k. that big under the light, only outside under the sun.

Heres my outdoor p.k. a month ago, it has about 15 nice tops that today are thick and sticky.

Z

zoolander

This was a tiny clone from a friend and I vegged her for a bit and trained her then took cut's and threw her into flower . I love this plant so much and think it will be with me for a long time .

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
she's sooooo slow though zoo....was thinking about making seed w/my sr71 pk
zoo watcha think ogbx1 or bubbaxDC,or bananna og....?

Z

zoolander

Mine in Flower is my fastest so far to want to start flowering , MM I think Banana fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.