What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

drymouth

I only got 21 more days 14 days of feeding and 7 days of flush should i be trying to fix this problem? look at this pic down here notice how this is only happening to 3 plants

Last edited:

greenhit

Killer drymouth, is that the HK ?
Well mine look like yours and i'm at about the same
time left on mine as yours. I'm just gonna wait it out
hopefully it will be ok.

-Green

Seed Buyer

I got great results w/ my Zero Tolerance. I sprayed every 3 days at 75% zero tolerance 25% water and knocked my mites out. I kind of like the smell too. Little pricey! I met Ed at the SF show also and was shocked at how short he was! I guess growing up reading his books I kind of figured he would be 8 feet tall!

OGRaq

as always killer looking pics neptune, everything looks so sticky i honestly can't believe those are club clones!

Seed Buyer said:
I got great results w/ my Zero Tolerance. I sprayed every 3 days at 75% zero tolerance 25% water and knocked my mites out. I kind of like the smell too. Little pricey! I met Ed at the SF show also and was shocked at how short he was! I guess growing up reading his books I kind of figured he would be 8 feet tall!
I saw ED speak at San Jose 2 years ago and was expecting a good time...all he did was put down Christians the whole time my friends who came with me ask to leave...I quess the truth is we all have good and bad points..he has alot of good things to share also

G

guest3854

Purple Kush from tha coffeshop .....

Hope everyone has a killer New Year , we're certainly gearing up for one ...
Steele

simpleword

Muhaha, stopped by SR-71 last night around 5:30 and they were absolutely slammed! I guess everyone needed extra medication for new years. After I finally got in the back I was surprised to see a whole tray of clones. So I waited my turn and asked for 2 of the hindu skunk and 2 of the sugar shiva, they were in such a hurry they gave me the whole damn cubes of each. So I ended up getting 6 of each. Thanks SR-71!

On another note, I stopped by harborside to pick up some meds and there was hardly anyone there. Talked to some people at sr-71 and they have never even heard of harborside before, blew my mind.

mister c

Damn, that is good luck for you simpleword.

I showed up, driving clear from tahoe. And nothing. I have been trying to come up on the pk and hk for months. SO i guess i'm gonna have to do the whole get there at 7 in the morn bit....when i get the chance to drive clear out to the bay.

Its all good though...patience is key i guess.

inverse

any one know about sr's white widow? i have never seen it available there and noone has posted about it in this thread it seems...

also, harborside used to be awesome when they sold clones. i got some great genetics there...but alas...

here are some pics for you guys from just before harvest...I'll be doing an analysis of the ak, odd, pk, and bs for you guys once they're done curing:

i noticed my pk only turned pure purple on the top budsites..the rest were only slightly purple
purple kush nug
IMG_3167.jpg

purple kush looking dark..in reality it was a magenta purple:
IMG_3165.jpg

these are from a couple weeks prior to chop:
Ak
IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

Od at day 38:
IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

i shoudl note that of my bs, od, pk, and ak....my odyssey was by far the largest yielder...and smells the best as well. too bad it's discontinued

anyways...as i said, ill have those reviews up later

Last edited:

Seed Buyer

Yo MISTER C - I have drove down from Santa Rosa three times and struck out each time at Sr-71 when looking for PK and Hindu SK cuts. I would be willing to name my 1st born after anyone who already has the Sr-71 Hindu x Sk cuts and can spare a few? Anyone out there moming this beauty and would be willing to talk? Please PM if so!

drymouth

Yo' whussup' Bluesky posters i got kindaofah' delema on my hands.... as of some of you bayarea folks have seen and heard it's been storming like a mutha!#** out here power has allready went down in a few near by areas of mines it's just a matter of time befor it hits my block my Q is, i'm 15 days from harvest and need my power but.... you think it would be wise to cutt the power out or at least pull the plug on the grow just to avoid the power failuar? or just wait till it hits then pull the plug? dam! i don't know what the F_*! to do! my lights cutt on in a few hours last time this happen i was only gone for like 20 min. came back to find my power off and my hydro hut was 100% humid, the walls were wet! i went into a panic and called up pg&e. thank goodness the power came back on with in a few min. I think any longer and they would'v been caned! What should i do? My Hk's are looking very nice i just hope they'll hang in there.

Hey, all you bay cats out there stay safe in the storm and lets just hope it wont get worse!

G

guest8934

white widow

white widow

inverse said:
any one know about sr's white widow? i have never seen it available there and noone has posted about it in this thread it seems...

also, harborside used to be awesome when they sold clones. i got some great genetics there...but alas...

here are some pics for you guys from just before harvest...I'll be doing an analysis of the ak, odd, pk, and bs for you guys once they're done curing:

i noticed my pk only turned pure purple on the top budsites..the rest were only slightly purple
purple kush nug

i shoudl note that of my bs, od, pk, and ak....my odyssey was by far the largest yielder...and smells the best as well. too bad it's discontinued

anyways...as i said, ill have those reviews up later

wats up inverse....GREAT looking purple kush! dark as night....

anyways im not sure why people on here never post about sr-71's WHITE WIDOW. it is a hell of a plant.....great! it was thebiggest yielder from sr-71 that ive seen. under a 1000- watt it will yield around 2 ounces with no veg(straight from clone). vegged a month and topped twice we got 4 nugs over 1 foot long and fatter then my wrist.....great plant to top, although i would love to see a giant baseball bat nug from this plant without being topped.

the buds on her are so crystally! i would say even more then the purple kush or just about the same. the tops and undersides of the leafs are COMPLETLY frosted! nice dense nugs with a lemon/limey smell...u will definatly know it when you smell it. and taste the same, strong taste too!heres some pics of a little plant...not that plants talked about b4 no pics of those sry....

under the 400 hps
day 35

day 32.

sorry i cant seem to find any finished pics....

When I grew the White Widow, which seemed PM resistant, it was pretty hairy but it produce the biggest bud, larger than a 2 litre coca cola bottle.

drymouth

I made up my mind and decided to keep the plugs in and just wait out the storm but.... I am going to start the flush I am 46 days now into bloom and and got 14 more days with my Hk's I would'v posted this in the harvesting fourms but felt since its a bluesky strain an you guys know the strain really well I'll ask it here. How do I start flushing do I just change the water and bring the ppm down or gradualy bring it down? If using flushing agents which ones will do best with the Hk' s?

Bulldog11

Veteran
Use flora kleen with about 5-7 days left. THat will be plenty of flushing. Just pure flora Kleen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts